Pocket size deck plan for Freedom?

ERNLYN

I have searched without success for the little ti-fold pocket size cross section of the ship that the staff give you or may be found in your cabin upon boarding. If you have such a miniature map or know where I can find a picture of it on the internet please advise of maybe post it on CC that we might get a heads up on how to navigate around the Posh & Chic dining rooms on decks 3 & 4. Or maybe if no copy maybe in detail explain the process. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I have searched without success for the little ti-fold pocket size cross section of the ship that the staff give you or may be found in your cabin upon boarding. If you have such a miniature map or know where I can find a picture of it on the internet please advise of maybe post it on CC that we might get a heads up on how to navigate around the Posh & Chic dining rooms on decks 3 & 4. Or maybe if no copy maybe in detail explain the process. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure what you mean by navigating around the Posh & Chic dining rooms. Are you wanting to know how to get to each one? or how to get from the front to the back of the ship on decks 3 & 4?

the entrance to the chic resturant is on deck 3 behind the millenium bar (the atrium lobby), the posh is on deck 3 below the atrium (past the 70's club and down 2 levels) - main entance

i have the map and will try to scan and post here later

hope this helps

You have to go to the front or back of ship to the elevators on either deck 1, 2, 5 or above.

sorry how do you get from the front to the back of the ship considering you cannot go thru the dining room..

My post above this one explained what decks you can go through on, then take elevator to deck you want.

to get to the back dining room we go across 5 and then either down the elevator to 3 or walk down 2 sets of stairs to 3

for the mid-ship dining room go to 3 from 5 either down the elevators (glass ones are pretty ride) or take the stairs and then enter behind the bar on 3...

does this help?

After a week on the ship, we never did get it right. :rolleyes:

I have several of the Freedom deck plan 'brochures' that they have. I would be happy to mail you one if you give me your address. (We could exchange emails if you'd rather - then give me your address that way)

Archived