Port Everglades Terminal 2

This may sounds like a silly question to most people, but bear with me. Does anyone have any images of the new Terminal 2 for Princess Cruises?

I'm the type of person who tends to travel much better when I have a visual reference prior to traveling. I've found that without some reference, I tend to get a bit of anxiety. (I'm the person who has O'hare airport memorized). I've traveled out of some other terminals at Port Everglades, but I know they said they just redid this terminal. Does anyone know if the update made it more like Terminal 18 for Oasis/Allure of the seas?

Thanks for helping my quirk!!!

I have not been at Terminal 2 since the re-modeling nor have I seen any photos, before or after. (Technically, one is not supposed to take picturers within the terminal.)

But, in watching the Port Everglades web cam, there does appear to now be two jetways attached to the terminal, just as Terminal 18 has for Allure and Oasis. My guess is that this was done to facilitate the boarding and disembarking of the Royal Princess. She will be the largest vessel that will be using that terminal. as far as I know. If I am correct, I would imagine interior improvements would be made to handle a larger number of guests.

Archived