Sky Main Dining Room

janpa70

Is there any difference in the Main dining rooms on the Sky. We are wanting to do the lobster tails on Monday and not sure which dining room to eat in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

we just returned from Father's Day weekend on the Sky. The Crossings MDR is aft; very lovely! We ate there twice. The lobster tail and filet were done perfectly! We asked that the lobster be a tad underdone and the steak rare--thus insuring nothing would be overlooked!

The nightly specials are the same in both MDRs--but, the "set" items differ slightly. IE, Crossings had a strip steak and lamb shank while the Palace had a ribeye and pork chops. It is well worth taking a look at the two menus outside each restaurant. Lastly, leBistro is well worth the $40 up charge! Everything they offer is wonderful! Have a great time!

we just returned from Father's Day weekend on the Sky. The Crossings MDR is aft; very lovely! We ate there twice. The lobster tail and filet were done perfectly! We asked that the lobster be a tad underdone and the steak rare--thus insuring nothing would be overlooked!

The nightly specials are the same in both MDRs--but, the "set" items differ slightly. IE, Crossings had a strip steak and lamb shank while the Palace had a ribeye and pork chops. It is well worth taking a look at the two menus outside each restaurant. Lastly, leBistro is well worth the $40 up charge! Everything they offer is wonderful! Have a great time!

Last time we were on NCL, Le Bistro was only $20 pp. I know they've been increasing the prices but has Bistro really gone up THAT much or did you mean it was $40 total for you?

I truly apologize! The LeBistro upcharge is still $20pp! I referred to the $40 fee for BOTH of us--well worth it! We are sailing on the Getaway next summer, so I have been reading up on the Breakaway. I was shocked to see that the upcharge on the seafood restaurant (Zakarian's, I think) is $49pp! That sounds steep and yet everyone is claiming it also is worth every cent! Interesting!

Is lobster only served on the first night on the Sky? We're sailing in July and want to try LeBistro but also want lobster in the MDR. :)

Yes, they only serve lobster first night in MDR, both mid and aft MDR.

Archived