Sapphire Princess Quad question

pjinaz

I am trying to figure out if there any any quad balcony rooms on Sapphire princess that the two extra beds are not drop downs, so that you can put the main beds together. I know this question is odd and confusing, hopefully it makes some sense.

I called princess and was told all quad balcony rooms are two lowers and two uppers and that you cannot put the lowers together because the uppers drop down directly over the lowers kind of like bunkbeds. I notice on an internet website that some balcony rooms have the 4bed as a rollaway, anyone know anything about this?

Thanks for any help.

Pam

Not sure if this is any help - but on the quad minisuites, the 2 twin main beds can be combined for a queen, the couch makes into a bed and then there is a drop down bed above the couch. So only one bed comes out from the wall/ceiliing.

Thanks for the help. The pictures were great. I think maybe if I decide to go with Princess maybe I better go for the mini suite. I have 2 small children and I just don't know if the beds out of the ceiling will work. They can sleep together on one twin bed. I have taken them on other lines and most others have a couch in their balcony rooms, I wonder why Princess doesn't do this. It is one of my favorite lines, but haven't cruised them since I had children, since it costs quite a bit more for the suite.

Thanks again.

The only ships in the Princess fleet that have any type of sitting area besides the mini suites and above would be the old R-ships that Princess leases, like the Tahitian Princess. The ones they actually built do not have this extra sitting area. It is definitely the one thing we do miss when comparing Princess to other lines. But it has talked the DH into only booking mini suites and above since it is so much nicer to be able to relax comfortably in your cabin.

Archived