HELP! looking for particular shuttle service

DTC

In 2010 we stayed at the Miami Hilton Downtown. We were approached by a shuttle driver who we ended up using, and were happy with their service.

Trying to locate that service, if it's still operating. The business card had a sun on it.

And they gave us yellow smiley face tags to put on our luggage, bright yellow.

Thanks for any help!!

I've been searching the google for shuttle services, and cannot seem to find it.

In 2010 we stayed at the Miami Hilton Downtown. We were approached by a shuttle driver who we ended up using, and were happy with their service.

Trying to locate that service, if it's still operating. The business card had a sun on it.

And they gave us yellow smiley face tags to put on our luggage, bright yellow.

Thanks for any help!!

I've been searching the google for shuttle services, and cannot seem to find it.

No idea - a taxi from the Hilton to POM should only run about $12+tip for the cab; I doubt any per person shuttle service can beat that price. Good luck! :)

Hotel did call back. He told me Miami Sun. Looked up on internet & it seems more like a tour company. I do have price quotes from QLS, MJS & another i cant think of. We have 7 people needing ride from fll to hotel, hotel to port, then 2 going back to airport. 5 of us are doing b2b so we need ride from port to hotel in ft lauderdale then 2 days later to airport. So as u can see a shuttle is the way we need to go.

We used ft lauderdale express last yr when we did a similar trip but they said they werent interested in quoting!? Odd !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived