Question about Bermuda Caves/Aquarium excursion

HowardK

I see this excursion is $99- if you do the caves and aquarium separately they come to $40 (plus transportation of course which could be nested into your 3 day pass)

Has anyone gone on this excursion, and is there an advantage to it vs booking on your own? Along with the Bermuda Triangle cruise it is one of 2 i am considering

You can take a ferry to a bus that will bring you to the caves using the transportation pass also, at the caves, just do one cave...they are essentially the same thing.... Don't wast too much of your time in beautiful Bermuda underground in a cave.....you can do the caves very easily on your own.... no excursion needed.

We did the ships excursions for everything in the past. This time it will be the ferry and the bus. We want to take our time at the zoo and aquarium. We also don't know if Auntie will be up to a trip in the caves so why pay for it. We have been so if she doesn't feel well enough we will just take it slow. Also heard on this board we could grab a cab, but to take the ferry to Kingston and taxi from there.

Does anybody know how the lines are at the zoo/aquarium that was the real reason we took ships tours in the past for different things we could have done on our own.

Thanks

Did the Bermuda Triangle trip in "2010", in my opinion not that great~~of course I am not a small boat person and the boat was rocking and of course it was night~~my daughter liked it but to me not worth the money~~we did it through NCL!:)

Archived