Wine tour in Toulon with 18 year old

steph7021

if you want a recommendation we used provencewinetours last year from Toulon which included 3 wineries and a visit to Cassis

18 in most of Europe is a full legal adult able to drink all alcohol including spirits if they offer the firewater at the tasting places!

Yes it is legal, and I cannot imagine that you will have an issue with a company allowing it.

DD16 is ALWAYS offered wine/champagne whenever we stop at vineyards in France and has been for the past 4 years.

Agree. It is legal at 18 and younger children would never be excluded from visiting wineries. And offered samples too ... It is not a big deal in France.

I just checked your tour website. It sounds like a fun day and a very good way to visit Bandol and Cassis if you do not want to drive yourselves.

• 3 months later...

Legal and perfectly normal in Italy, France and Greece. My daughter signed the form and my Grandson was allowed to have wine and beer on the cruise ship (Royal Caribbean), as it leaves from a European port. He looked like a deer in the headlights on our first night pre-cruise, in (Rome) when we ordered wine and the waiter automatically sat a glass in front of him and filled it...lol. It's odd to Europeans that we have a law that doesn't allow it, so they don't even look twice. We're planning a wine tour in France this coming June during our cruise too. Sounds wonderful.

Legal and perfectly normal in Italy, France and Greece. My daughter signed the form and my Grandson was allowed to have wine and beer on the cruise ship (Royal Caribbean), as it leaves from a European port. He looked like a deer in the headlights on our first night pre-cruise, in (Rome) when we ordered wine and the waiter automatically sat a glass in front of him and filled it...lol. It's odd to Europeans that we have a law that doesn't allow it, so they don't even look twice. We're planning a wine tour in France this coming June during our cruise too. Sounds wonderful.

Hmmm, I don't know if NCL has this form but I would sign it for wine at dinner....however, we are also taking my DD friend and I'm not sure how that would work? But, looking forward to the ports!

Archived