Upgrade Fairy- Interior to OV?

So excited- I got an email from the upgrade fairy!! We got offered an oceanview on Deck 2 for $60 more. We currently have an interior (4H) on the Lido deck.

I'm a little torn on whether or not to take it. The price is good but our current location (Lido) is pretty awesome. I've never had anything but interior. Is oceanview worth it? Pros-cons?

I'd take the upgrade if it's $60 total and not pp. Lido is only as far away as the elevator. BUT it may be a good idea to see where the new cabin would be (forward, mid or aft) check out the location. Personally I like OV better than balcony since you won't have to deal with balcony problems. (neighbors)

So excited- I got an email from the upgrade fairy!! We got offered an oceanview on Deck 2 for $60 more. We currently have an interior (4H) on the Lido deck.

I'm a little torn on whether or not to take it. The price is good but our current location (Lido) is pretty awesome. I've never had anything but interior. Is oceanview worth it? Pros-cons?

Hate to disappoint you, but that wasn't the upgrade fairy. That was the upsell fairy. Big difference.

Hate to disappoint you, but that wasn't the upgrade fairy. That was the upsell fairy. Big difference.

I think people are aware of the difference by now since this distinction is made every time a person uses the term upgrade, which is perfectly acceptable. Sorry to be petty here, but this just really bugs me.

Anyway, for $60 I think the OV is totally worth it. I love how natural light makes the cabins feel so much more spacious. But if being on lido is important, then that is something to consider.

Lido Deck for sure, so nice not to have to deal with elevators in morning to go to breakfast and/or pool area. If I can't do a Balcony I always try to do the Inside Cabins on the highest deck possible. It is really up to you to decide if you want that light coming into cabin vs being able to walk out on your deck and have it.

I think for $60 upgrading to an Ocean View would be a nice experience. I will be honest and say that I have never really had a true interior cabin (usually portholes and oceanviews) but I know that it has always been nice to be able to stare out the window and watch the water go by underneath me :D

Archived