Thinner knickers - UK recommendations?

Milaandra

I'm trying to pack super-light, so my usual gigantic cotton granny-pants aren't going to work :D The briefs that match my Panache bras are a bit pricey to buy in quantity.

Can anyone recommend some nice, light, reasonably priced knickers that aren't thongs and come up at least an inch or two above the belly button? (I have a tummy and if the pants don't come high enough, they'll roll down under it...ick, ick, ick!)

And, can you let me know if the sizing is true?

I'm from the US, but I'm hoping my suggestion will be international:

The company exofficio (add .com for their website) has excellent lightweight, overnight dryable knickers. They have two full brief styles - one with a lace top and one without the lace. I don't have the brief style, but I own several of their bikini briefs. For me, the sizing is pretty spot-on.

They aren't cheap, but they really do dry nicely. I take maybe 3 pair with me, on any length of trip. I'll just take a few moments to wash them out at night when I'm doing my nightly bathroom routine. They are dry the next morning.

See if you can locate them in some UK stores or a UK website.

I like the Kinky Knickers from Mary Portas... very comfortable, pretty and very light. Not cheap but they are made in UK and even the fabric is made

in UK (as shown on the tv programmed). Each pair has the machinists who made them name on a little tag with ribbon. You can google for stockists. I think Boots, House of Frazer and M&S are amongst the stockists.

I'm trying to pack super-light, so my usual gigantic cotton granny-pants aren't going to work :D The briefs that match my Panache bras are a bit pricey to buy in quantity.

Can anyone recommend some nice, light, reasonably priced knickers that aren't thongs and come up at least an inch or two above the belly button? (I have a tummy and if the pants don't come high enough, they'll roll down under it...ick, ick, ick!)

And, can you let me know if the sizing is true?

Marks & Spencer have a good range, usually true to size & wash well. I buy nude ones to match my fantasie / bravissimo bras.

Shirley.

Archived