FOS Promenade View Cabin

If anyone has sailed in the promenade view cabin on the FOS is there a sofa bed? I have heard mixed reviews. Some have said No sofa bed only a Pullman. Others have said, yes, both. I am wondering if my hubby & I take the bed, if my son age 13 could sleep on the sofa bed and my daughter, age 13 & very petite, could sleep on the window bench. Opinions please!

If anyone has sailed in the promenade view cabin on the FOS is there a sofa bed? I have heard mixed reviews. Some have said No sofa bed only a Pullman. Others have said, yes, both. I am wondering if my hubby & I take the bed, if my son age 13 could sleep on the sofa bed and my daughter, age 13 & very petite, could sleep on the window bench. Opinions please!

They won't let 4 people be booked in a stateroom unless there are 4 real beds.

By the way, 8607 and 8307 are Family Promenade staterooms, with a sofa bed and a pullman.

Had friends in an interior family stateroom once and they loved it. It was way down - deck 2 or 3. The problem is getting one because there aren't many. It was a great place to meet pre-excursion.

There are regular interior rooms you can get that will sleep 4. They are pretty tiny, but it would save you about 50% on the kid's fares. If you do it, read CC and there are lots of tips about where Hubby & son can venture off to get ready in the morning or before dinner (even shower).

Good luck! Freedom is awesome!!!

Look at the deck plans. There is a legend that will show how many beds are in each cabin. There must be a bed for every occupant, even if you all want to sleep in 1 bed, or on the floor, or whatever. If you have 3 people, there must be 3 beds.

Archived