How long until final payment?

YeahBaby!

I booked the Dream, October 5, 2013, balcony room, Fall & Winter Sale yesterday. The deposit was reduced 50% and final payment is due in 23 days from the date of booking. Does that sound right? I was hoping for alittle more time to final payment.

How long does Carnival usually give until final payment date?

That does sound super quick.. but it might have been part of the terms of that sale. We booked our cruise (Oct 6) last November and have until the 23rd of this month to make the final payment, and we paid 50% down.

I booked the Dream, October 5, 2013, balcony room, Fall & Winter Sale yesterday. The deposit was reduced 50% and final payment is due in 23 days from the date of booking. Does that sound right? I was hoping for alittle more time to final payment.

It's right. Final date has nothing to do when you booked. When did you think it would be due?

That does sound super quick.. but it might have been part of the terms of that sale. We booked our cruise (Oct 6) last November and have until the 23rd of this month to make the final payment, and we paid 50% down.

You'd better do you calculation again. The OP's final payment date is almost the same as yours

You'd better do you calculation again. The OP's final payment date is almost the same as yours

I check every day and it has remained July 23rd on Carnival.com, and I just got the email notification/reminder that my final payment is due July 23rd.

Final payment is due 75 days prior to the sailing date. If you had booked, say, a month from now, you would have had to pay in full!!

Thanks for the replies. I recall (some time ago) that some folks final payment was like 5 days BEFORE the cruise sailed....maybe I was dreaming or I misunderstood. Anyway.....it's all good.:)

Thanks for the replies. I recall (some time ago) that some folks final payment was like 5 days BEFORE the cruise sailed....maybe I was dreaming or I misunderstood. Anyway.....it's all good.:)

Definitely a dream ;) i just made my final payment a week ago for my Sept 7th cruise (75 days). I think the closest Ive ever seen with any cruise line is 60days prior, but it was for a shorter cruise. Either way, I just think of that final payment as confirmation of yes,this is real and my cruise is almost here :) Have fun on your trip!

The only way final payment was 5 days before was if they booked it 5 days before!! :D

It was probably too many Bahama Mamas while browsing Cruise Critic! Lol! Final payment due 75 days til sailing makes sense. I usually just pay the whole amount at the time of booking....haven't ever done the deposit thingy!

thanks again for the replies....learn something new every day.:D

Final pay is due 60 days prior to cruise date. I am booked for the October 19th sailing of the Dream and my final date is set for 08/05

We are booked on this very same cruise. Final payment is due July 22nd. It should be in your confirmation email. Be sure to join the roll call for this cruise and see you in 93 days!!!!

We are booked on this very same cruise. Final payment is due July 22nd. It should be in your confirmation email. Be sure to join the roll call for this cruise and see you in 93 days!!!!

Yes, final payment is July 22! I will join the roll call.....my husband is extremely introverted, so I'm hoping he will join in the roll call fun.;)

Archived