Sydney Transferrs

siegi1230

Not sure I understand your question.

The title of the thread was Sydney transfers.

The cruise goes from Sydney to Honolulu

You want to go to the airport.

Don't you want a Honolulu transfer?

Most of the time, airport transfers are booked once you are on board the ship by going to Guest Relations.

We are booked on the Solstice,Sydney to Honolulu in October,why does Celebrity have no transfers from the port to the airport.Does anyone know the answer?

Can you clarify your question a bit, please?

The thread title is "Sydney Transfers", and you ask why Celebrity does not provide transport from the port to the airport. But your cruise leaves from Sydney and goes to Honolulu.

So, interpretation of your question gives us two possible alternatives:

1. Why doesn't Celebrity supply transport from Sydney airport to the cruise terminal?
  2. Why doesn't Celebrity provide transport from the Honolulu port to the airport?

We are booked on the Solstice,Sydney to Honolulu in October,why does Celebrity have no transfers from the port to the airport.Does anyone know the answer?

HMMM??

Hi, that is a bit strange. Hope you have the correct flights etc. Most RCI & X ships reposition from Australia back to USA around April each year. After Alaska season they come down to AU/NZ around Sept/Oct.

Not sure about bulk transfers by the lines, but if you are referring to Sydney, cabs are usually plentiful and would cost around $50. Train stations is also a short level walk from dock, and a 20 minute ride take you straight to Sydney airport for around $15 ea.

Phil.

The only cruise I see that matches the OP's description is Honolulu to Sydney on October 4th.

To try and answer his/her question I haven't seen the airport transfers listed on the website except when booking choice air. If you are looking for Sydney pier to Sydney airport transfers I'm sure if you call X you'll find they are available.

The only cruise I see that matches the OP's description is Honolulu to Sydney on October 4th.

The other alternative to match the description is in April.

Either the itinerary is wrong, or the date is wrong.

I wish the OP would come back to clarify. He's posted the same question on the Australia and New Zealand board and just been told to consult his roll call.

I suspect he/she made a typo and meant the Honolulu to Sydney cruise.

Archived