Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

I was just announced that the Norwegian epic is moving to Port Canaveral in November 2016. Maybe I'll get my chance to try a solo room. since I live in central Florida that would be very convenient for me.

Hi i am sailing the NCL Epic in February 11, 2017 in a solo cabin..... I am always looking to find solo travelers sailing the same cruise line..... Just got off the NCL Gem out of NYC....it was an absolute fabulous cruise....There were over 365 single people sailing this sailing on November 23, 2015....Met some wonderful people..... Have never sailed on the NCL Epic, but heard wonderful things about this ship....so i am giving it a try.....

Hi i am sailing the NCL Epic in February 11, 2017 in a solo cabin..... I am always looking to find solo travelers sailing the same cruise line..... Just got off the NCL Gem out of NYC....it was an absolute fabulous cruise....There were over 365 single people sailing this sailing on November 23, 2015....Met some wonderful people..... Have never sailed on the NCL Epic, but heard wonderful things about this ship....so i am giving it a try.....

In 58 days I will be on the epic in a studio for a b2b from Barcelona. Soooo excited

Only 5 more days until I sail away on the Celebrity Equinox. My first solo cruise and I'm really looking forward to it.

Hope you have a great cruise.:) I have sailed her twice:D

Sailed for the very first time on the Epic in a solo cabin in February 2015. It was absolutely perfect! Met a ton of other solo traveling people on that cruise. Several of us are cruising again in solo cabins on the escape in February.

That's what I love about solo cruising you meet so many great people !!

I have done 2 solo cruises, both with Norwegian to the Caribbean and the Bahamas. I am planning my third solo trip in April 2016. It's a biggie for me. 10 days in the Mediterranean on the Epic and I'm both nervous and excited to be travelling so far all by myself (travelling from Western Canada). Once I'm on the ship I know everything will he okay :)

Hello Linda from Alberta. I am a bit farther west in BC.

Have been on 12 cruises. Number 13 will be a solo cruise on NCL. Getaway on January 31 from Miami. Will be nice to get out of the snow and cold for 9 days.

If it wasn't so expensive to travel to port cities I would cruise even more often. The choices for destinations from Vancouver and Seattle are limited or I would cruise from those closer ports more often. Maybe we could share a cabin some day to save on single supplement charges and travel together to a port city?

I've done 3 NYE cruises in the past but this time could not get that week due to sold out. Therefore picked the week after. My worry is that energy levels might be low and fun would be less right after NYE ??? Would like to hear from someone with a Jan 1st week experience ?

Edited by aceventura