Accessible rooms 7110 or 7610 on the BRILLIANCE looking for pix.

Hello

Was hoping to find pix of either one of these rooms and balcony,b4 booking as i have a large electric wchair and hope there is sufficent turning areas.

thanks in advance.

Hello

Was hoping to find pix of either one of these rooms and balcony,b4 booking as i have a large electric wchair and hope there is sufficent turning areas.

thanks in advance.

I think you can probably get a good idea from this picture here. The only accessible cabin pics i have on a Radiance class ship were deck 4 oceanview.

The accessible balcony cabins on Radiance ships are listed as being 271 sq ft with a 131 sq ft balcony. Thats pretty big in regards to cabins on ships.

44_225_cab_js_ste_320_APR09.jpg

• 2 months later...
Here's thread of HC cabin review from Radiance a few doors down.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=96655

7110 or 7610 look to have larger balcony and I booked one for Alaska next year.

Were you in 7110 or 7610 on Jewel of the Seas? The balcony has a strange shape.

I am have reserved 7112 but just found out there is an obstruction by 15% and I am wondering what the obstruction is? RC couldn't tell me exactly.

Here's thread of HC cabin review from Radiance a few doors down.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=96655

7110 or 7610 look to have larger balcony and I booked one for Alaska next year.

We have booked 7610 on the Radiance for November next year so I was also wondering about the balconies as they do appear to be an unusual shape.

Were you in 7110 or 7610 on Jewel of the Seas? The balcony has a strange shape.

I am have reserved 7112 but just found out there is an obstruction by 15% and I am wondering what the obstruction is? RC couldn't tell me exactly.

On the Jewel, we were in jr accessible suite on 10th deck. We are in 7114 for Nov cruise on Serenade. Eventhough RCI is indicating that there is no obstruction for 7114, I have read somewhere on CC that you can't see straight down into the water due to the lifeboats on lower level. Maybe that is the obstruction that are referring to.

Hello, we were just in 7112 on the Brilliance for the TA. The obstruction that they speak of is indeed the lifeboat covers, we do not consider it to be an issue. The balcony is large enough to get a motorized scooter out onto and still have space including the 2 chairs and table that are also on the balcony. Plenty of room for a large motorized chair in the room and still be able to navigate around it.

I will be in 7110 on Radiance in July. I can report back afterwards.

Thank you! That would be most appreciated!

Why did you choose 7110 rather than 7610? I did look at it originally but thought that the elavator would impede on the view forward a bit so changed my booking to 7610.

Perhaps someone who has sailed in this cabin can enlighten me! :confused:

Gae

Thank you! That would be most appreciated!

Why did you choose 7110 rather than 7610? I did look at it originally but thought that the elavator would impede on the view forward a bit so changed my booking to 7610.

Perhaps someone who has sailed in this cabin can enlighten me! :confused:

Gae

Gae,

I am no expert on this. I believe I went with 7110 vs 7610 since I read somewhere that it is better to be on port side when cruising Alaska when going southbound.

Maybe someone who has been in these cabins can answer though.

Gae,

I am no expert on this. I believe I went with 7110 vs 7610 since I read somewhere that it is better to be on port side when cruising Alaska when going southbound.

Maybe someone who has been in these cabins can answer though.

Thanks for your response!

Yes, it would be great to hear from someone who has been in either of these cabins.

Hello

thanks in advance.

7610 is a large room with and Large balcony and has a Regular height dining table with chairs around it ,My understanding is 7110 is identical.

Archived