SHOW ? Please ~

99florida

It's not a Broadway show. It is a 30-40 minute Playlist Production. Cast of 4 male and 4 female singers/dancers. All the scenery is digital high definition LED screens and sliders. The show is part of Funship 2.0. They shows sometime switch around. Currently I believe it is on Carnival Sunshine, Carnival Glory, Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Fascination, and I believe the Carnival Breeze. It was also on the Conquest, but they have switched that show over to Latin Nights. The other Playlist Productions are Divas, Latin Nights, Brits, Epic Rock, and Studio Vips. The last 2 are only are the Carnival Sunshine though. Hope that helped!

Does anyone know what Carnival ship has the broadway show "MOTOR CITY?"

Thanks ;)

You saw the same article I did today listing it as one of the top ten shows at sea. I was surprised any show featuring music that old could be good. :p

As much as I loved Motor City when I saw it on the Conquest, it is not even in the same league as some of the other shows in the article. It is certainly enjoyable and a very fun show, but to put it on the same list as Hairspray, Chicago, Cirque Dreams, Blue Man Group, and Disney's Shows is kind of ridiculous to me, but that is just my opinion.

As much as I loved Motor City when I saw it on the Conquest, it is not even in the same league as some of the other shows in the article. It is certainly enjoyable and a very fun show, but to put it on the same list as Hairspray, Chicago, Cirque Dreams, Blue Man Group, and Disney's Shows is kind of ridiculous to me, but that is just my opinion.

With it not being a broadway production, I agree with you. However, it has to be pretty good to even be compared to the others out there.

Ok, this may seem like a stupid question, but in all the post I've read about Motor City I have never read what the production is actually about. So, my question is, what kind of music is it? I guess I don't listen to whatever genre it is since I can't derive it from the title. Divas- Lady pop singers I assume, Epic Rock- Rock 'n Roll of course, The Brits- Probably Beatles and a few other famous Brits. So, what's Motor City?

Motor City is Motown. Detroit, Michigan (where they made all the American cars) Supremes, Temptations, etc.

Just say it on the Glory.didn't care for it much, or Divas I love the music but the multimedia aspect overpowers the singers and dancers.

Thank you for answering my question. I know who the Temptations are, but apparently not an avid fan since I didn't understand they were Motown lol. But I do enjoy their music :)

Sent from my LG-L38C using Forums mobile app

Archived