Booked with US agent from UK, paperwork?

Flo71

I have all my booking confirmations and invoices but only 33 days to travel now and I am wondering what else I need to print out. I can sign into celebrity.com and view my reservation, do I need to print luggage tags etc? Do I need to do the online check in?

Lots of people on my cruise reporting they have received their cruise documents by email but I assume they have booked direct.

Yes log onto celebrity - go into celebrity.co.uk and then manage my booking

Enter the booking reference, surname, date and ship and you will get your documents to be able to do the online check in.

They will then give you the edocs - print the pass and edocs off

or if you are latitudes and have a username etc - go into celebrity.com/excursions (otherwise .com changed auto to .co.uk) - top right select log in and log in

both of these get you to the same place to do online check in

We do this all the time, use a US agent, get things from them by email and once they give us the booking ref with the cruise company (sometimes we have to ask the TA for it) we log onto the cruise website and do the check in etc

have a good time

Are the e docs mentioned the xpress pass or is it something else? 'edit' I have found the booklet and am printing it I assume this is the cruise documents.

It mentions luggage tags, I assume I won't get luggage tags posted to me so do I need to make my own from the xpress pass.

Are the e docs mentioned the xpress pass or is it something else? 'edit' I have found the booklet and am printing it I assume this is the cruise documents.

It mentions luggage tags, I assume I won't get luggage tags posted to me so do I need to make my own from the xpress pass.

Yes that is your xpress pass and other cruise info.

A box will be there on the screen if you can order luggage tags, if it is click on it and order the tags and they will arrive by post. It's usually there once your edocs are available

Yes that is your xpress pass and other cruise info.

A box will be there on the screen if you can order luggage tags, if it is click on it and order the tags and they will arrive by post. It's usually there once your edocs are available

Thank you, it says I am not able to receive by post but gives the link to a pdf to print luggage labels.

or if you are latitudes and have a username etc - go into celebrity.com/excursions (otherwise .com changed auto to .co.uk) - top right select log in and log in

Jan

Thanks for this. I have been trying for ages to find out how to buck the system. It annooys me so much that they insist on taking you to the .co.uk site and I dislike using "favorites".

How are you and David doing? Booked on any more cruises?

Sue

I have all my booking confirmations and invoices but only 33 days to travel now and I am wondering what else I need to print out. I can sign into celebrity.com and view my reservation, do I need to print luggage tags etc? Do I need to do the online check in?

Lots of people on my cruise reporting they have received their cruise documents by email but I assume they have booked direct.

We go next week and we got Edocs from the TA, but our luggage tags came through the post. Although you can also print them off the site.

You then get an email from Celebrity asking you to check in online. I have just done this and they also ask for your flight details, so you need them to hand.

We go next week and we got Edocs from the TA, but our luggage tags came through the post. Although you can also print them off the site.

You then get an email from Celebrity asking you to check in online. I have just done this and they also ask for your flight details, so you need them to hand.

When did you receive your edocs? Perhaps ours will come from TA by post too.

When did you receive your edocs? Perhaps ours will come from TA by post too.

Edoc email came on 3/6 and I just printed it all off. Luggage tags came about 2 weeks ago I think. So I think you will get tags through the post, I wasn't expecting them as the back page of the edoc has tags on it to print off.

your express pass is not the same as your edocs, when u checkin you fill in loads of info on yourself, credit card details for use on board etc, then once this is all entered the last thing to happen is this is printed out as an " express pass" this is then given in at checkin .The edocs u print out just tells you about the boat u are on, info about embarkation port, how to get there etc, infact pretty useless info , not worth printing out , you do not need to have these with you, just your " Express pass "

The edocs u print out just tells you about the boat u are on, info about embarkation port, how to get there etc, infact pretty useless info , not worth printing out , you do not need to have these with you, just your " Express pass "

Please do not tell people not to print their eDocs if you do not know their full circumstances. If they have booked hotels/flights/transfers through Celebrity, the eDocs include their vouchers for these. OK, these are not always required BUT often they are. I accept that printing most of the eDocs is a waste of time, toner and trees BUT some sections are necessary for many people.

Even if the OP has not booked hotels, flights and/or transfers with Celebrity, these posts are read by many others looking for information whoes circumstances you cannot know.

Sue

Archived