Teppanyaki - Children menu

mpcaruth

I read on NCL's website that the Teppanyaki has a reduced price for children. Does anyone know what this is? There is also a mention of a children's menu. Is this Japenese food prepared at Teppanyaki, or is it a pizza/burgers type of children's menu?

Thanks!

I read on NCL's website that the Teppanyaki has a reduced price for children. Does anyone know what this is? There is also a mention of a children's menu. Is this Japenese food prepared at Teppanyaki, or is it a pizza/burgers type of children's menu?

Thanks!

Unless things have changed recently, kids eat at specialty restaurants at 50% off, if they eat from the children's menu, which is the same for all restaurants (pizza, burgers, chicken fingers, etc) there is no cost.

Hope this helps!

We just returned from our Alaska trip and ate at Tepanyaki on the last night. My twin 8 yr olds ordered the vegetables and noodles from the menu and loved it. I can tell you that our reservation was made at the 45 day mark prior to our sail date. We prepaid the cover charge at full price and I verified that NCL credited us back for the 50% cost of children ordering from their menu on our final bill for all onboard charges

We just returned from our Alaska trip and ate at Tepanyaki on the last night. My twin 8 yr olds ordered the vegetables and noodles from the menu and loved it. I can tell you that our reservation was made at the 45 day mark prior to our sail date. We prepaid the cover charge at full price and I verified that NCL credited us back for the 50% cost of children ordering from their menu on our final bill for all onboard charges

There were a couple of little kids eating at my table on the Breakaway and they were eating the same food their parents were. It seemed like the whole family had a ball. By the way I also had the noodles and veggies and they WERE great! :)

There was not a children's menu available at the teppanyaki restaurant on POA this past week.

Karen

Did you ask for it? I don't think they assume kid don't want the Teppanyaki, but it would be interesting if it is no longer available.

Just got off the Pearl. There is no Children's Menu in Teppanyaki. Children can order anything off the Adult menu for 50% of the cover charge. My 5 year old son ordered the Chicken Yakiudon and got a full adult portion for half of the price. Of course, I ate half of his meal. :)

We have always seen the kids eat off the same menu but get charged half if under a certain age (I think it was 12 or 13).

I love to see the kids go 'wow' at the show and try these things as the chef puts on the show (I did the same myself on my first trip)

Did you ask for it? I don't think they assume kid don't want the Teppanyaki, but it would be interesting if it is no longer available.

Yes, my sister did ask about it for her 4 & 6 year old children. They had to order off of the adult menu and were charged 1/2 price.

They loved it

Karen

Unless things have changed recently, kids eat at specialty restaurants at 50% off, if they eat from the children's menu, which is the same for all restaurants (pizza, burgers, chicken fingers, etc) there is no cost.

Hope this helps!

My children LOVE hibachi but I was amazed to read somewhere (I believe from NCL....website or dailies) that children can eat free at specialty restaurants if they order off the regular kids menu. I would imagine this means, they could have chicken tenders/fries at ocean Blu and only pay for the adults meals. If this is true, I think that's great considering those children would be taking up seats in the restaurant.

Archived