Youth Clubs Disney Cruise

We will be going on the Disney Wonder in Nov 2013. Which youth club will my 10 and a half year old son will enjoy the most?

His age group puts him in the Oceaneer Lab but he could also go to the Edge, if he wants and they approve it.

He likes video games and sports and games. He does not like drama and crafts. He will probably like the science projects in the lab.

We will check out both open houses. This is our first cruise with kids.

Thanks!

We will be going on the Disney Wonder in Nov 2013. Which youth club will my 10 and a half year old son will enjoy the most?

His age group puts him in the Oceaneer Lab but he could also go to the Edge, if he wants and they approve it.

He likes video games and sports and games. He does not like drama and crafts. He will probably like the science projects in the lab.

We will check out both open houses. This is our first cruise with kids.

Thanks!

Oceaneers Club/Lab is ages 3-12 (Club activities are aimed at the 3-7 group; Lab activities for 8-12). Edge is ages 11-14. At 10, he would be in the Lab.

It's possible that he may be allowed a trial in Edge, but he will be asked to try the Club/Lab first. And, if Edge is already maxed out (the total number of 11-14 year olds onboard has already been reached), he won't be able to go there.

I'd set him up with the expectation that he will be in the Club/Lab.

Archived