Enchantment Diamond Lounge & Show

Hi

Does the Enchantment have a diamond lounge or anywhere else to have cocktails in the evening.

Also, is there a show similar to that on the Oasis and Allure?

Thanks for any help

Yes, Enchantment has a dedicated Diamond Lounge and Concierge Lounge. There are also production shows, but not as long and elaborate as the Broadway type shows on Oasis and Allure.

Hi

Does the Enchantment have a diamond lounge or anywhere else to have cocktails in the evening.

Thanks for any help

The Diamond Lounge is one deck up from the Viking Crown and is quite nice.

There are no production show like on Oasis/Allure but the standard RCI shows and guest entertainers prevail.

• 2 weeks later...
Not to start a debate here but, are children allowed in the diamond lounge for cocktail hour?

We are taking our 10 year Granddaughter and I thought I read somewhere that on the Enchantment she would be able to come in with us and have some snacks :)

The company rule is no minors in the DL during cocktail hour.

Hi

Thanks for any help

the DL is in the old DJ booth of the Viking Crown. it is slightly open, the wall facing the lounge only goes about half way up.

as you come off the elevators, you will see a ramp to the left of the bar. at the top of the is a set of stairs leading to the DL( the CL is at the top of the ramp straight ahead)

one production show, NOTHING like any of the big ones on O and A. there is a new Centrum show featuring a Cirq like acrobatic theme. no ice show or anything like that.

Not to start a debate here but, are children allowed in the diamond lounge for cocktail hour?

We are taking our 10 year Granddaughter and I thought I read somewhere that on the Enchantment she would be able to come in with us and have some snacks :)

no. it was very heavily enforced when she was in Baltimore. i believe the same concierge is still there so there is no reason to believe anything has changed.

only the CONCIERGE lounge( for suites, D+ and Pinnacle) allows kids during cocktail hour but when Reyno leaves who knows what will happen.

Archived