My Blue Iguana Tervis Tumbler

jennb101

Hi all,

I got a Blue Iguana Tervis Tumbler a couple of years ago on the Liberty. I dropped it a couple of weeks ago and it broke. I am hoping there is a way for me to get another one other than going on a cruise to get it-since I am not sure when my next cruise will be. I love these tumblers! :)

Hi all,

I got a Blue Iguana Tervis Tumbler a couple of years ago on the Liberty. I dropped it a couple of weeks ago and it broke. I am hoping there is a way for me to get another one other than going on a cruise to get it-since I am not sure when my next cruise will be. I love these tumblers! :)

One of the seals on our Carnival tervis tumbler platinum, went I called and there is a form to print out on the website, on the form there is a spot that says return option key (options 1-4) circle #4 reuse design. They just take the logo out and remake the cup with that logo in it. This is a link to the form http://www.tervis.com/docs/default-document-library/tervis-replacement-request-062212 They said to return it in a bubble envelope, we pay the postage and the return postage is paid by them.

Hi all,

I've seen them for sale on eBay.

Hi all,

My Carnival tumbler "tumbled" off the counter. I was so upset, I wanted to cry. I called Tervis in Florida. I was directed to the online form. I filled it out, and in the Return Option Key, I circled #4. I received my new tumbler with the Carnival logo in under two weeks.

Gotta love a lifetime guarantee.

Can you buy the Red Frog and Blue Iguana tervis cups on ships that don't have the bar's on them? We're going to be on the Imagination and would love one of them!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forums mobile app

wow. I didn't know these had a lifetime guarantee. Nice.

I was really tickled with the one I got for platinum.

It was great to get a quality product that was made in the USA.

I really try to buy American, but it is hard.

Can you buy the Red Frog and Blue Iguana tervis cups on ships that don't have the bar's on them? We're going to be on the Imagination and would love one of them!

I bought the Blue Iguana cup on the Glory. They didn't sell the Red Frog one because you can only get that from the Red Frog Rum Bar not the Red Frog Pub. Glory has the Red Frog Pub. :(

I had one that somehow got moisture in between the walls, shipped it back 1st class mail cost me $3.00 and in 2 weeks I received a brand new one. Great Warrantee!

Same here - I had one of my regular ones do this and had a new one about 10 days after I mailed it to them. I have about 12 total and have only had the problem with the one.

Great warranty and one of the few made in the U.S.A. products left.

I bought the Blue Iguana cup on the Glory. They didn't sell the Red Frog one because you can only get that from the Red Frog Rum Bar not the Red Frog Pub. Glory has the Red Frog Pub. :(

Thanks for the info. Will definitely get the Blue Iguana tervis if they have any!

[Do You remember the price of them by chance ?

quote=rrraydon;39189982]

Price was around $13 or $14 with the lid if I remember correctly. I found it a bit odd that they added tip to it since it was a "bar" purchase even though they wouldn't fill it with a drink. Comparable pricing to buying a Tervis cup with lid in a store like Bed, Bath & Beyond or somewhere similar.

Price was around $13 or $14 with the lid if I remember correctly. I found it a bit odd that they added tip to it since it was a "bar" purchase even though they wouldn't fill it with a drink. Comparable pricing to buying a Tervis cup with lid in a store like Bed, Bath & Beyond or somewhere similar.

Thanks for that. It really does seem a very good price for what you get. Might get a few!!!

Thank you all for the information, I appreciate it. I will definitely be getting in touch with them. I bought a couple of regular tumblers at Target the other day-I love them! I love the fact that they are made in the U.S.A!!!!

Ok... now you have sold me. I usually try to stay away from their souvenir cups etc... as they are not always best quality or the most useful when i get home, but Tervis in the BBandB storea can be about $20. These are a bargain and have a warrenty! Plus made in USA is added bonus. Conquest please save the blue iguana wearing sunglasses for this gal on the 18th of Aug!

Archived