CBO Schedule Update

Bill Leiber

Hello Azamara Cruise Followers -

I wanted to let you know that I'll be absent from the Forum from Thursday, July 18 to Monday, July 22. My wife and I will be visiting our son and his wife in San Diego and will be doing some traveling in the area.

Fortunately, Host Andy is onboard. We'll be in contact in the event of any unforeseen issues that might occur.

In the meantime, I remembered a saying that I thought might be relevant to consider during these imperfect times: The sea is a sanctuary from the turmoil of time. Perhaps that notion drives your love of cruise vacations.

We look forward to your continued support and input.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hello Azamara Cruise Followers -

I wanted to let you know that I'll be absent from the Forum from Thursday, July 18 to Monday, July 22. My wife and I will be visiting our son and his wife in San Diego and will be doing some traveling in the area.

Fortunately, Host Andy is onboard. We'll be in contact in the event of any unforeseen issues that might occur.

In the meantime, I remembered a saying that I thought might be relevant to consider during these imperfect times: The sea is a sanctuary from the turmoil of time. Perhaps that notion drives your love of cruise vacations.

We look forward to your continued support and input.

Bill: Enjoy a well deserved mini holiday with your wife, son and daughter-in-law.

Welcome to my little corner of the Earth! Your timing is great since the Del Mar racing season started yesterday and Comic-Con starts today, so don't be put off if you see lots of strangely dressed characters as you go about town.

Enjoy your visit.

Archived