Platinum laundry benefit

peanders

We will be platinum for the first time on our next cruise which is a 24 day one. Will we receive free laundry each time they off the stuff the bag or will it be only one time? My husband and I are both platinum.

Last long cruise was 16 days and I sent it out twice. Just marked the ticket and bag Platinum. No problem. 24 days coming up in September and I will send it out at least 3 times. No sure there is an official rule on this but I figure once a week makes sense since I get one bag on a 7 day cruise.

Plus, if there are 2 of you, you get 2 each week.

Just write Platinum across the price calculation area of the Laundry Order Form.

^^^ that's the truth, and six bags of laundry done over 24 days really helps in the "overpacking" department .... not!

Last long cruise was 16 days and I sent it out twice. Just marked the ticket and bag Platinum. No problem. 24 days coming up in September and I will send it out at least 3 times. No sure there is an official rule on this but I figure once a week makes sense since I get one bag on a 7 day cruise.

Can somebody confrim this? Each Platinum member gets one bag every 7 day on a 24 day cruise? I am not sure if this is the case. I thought the Paltinum perks are for cruise of 6+ days. And the perks do not repeat itself every 7 days unless you book it as B2B.

Has any Platinum members been on a 21 day cruise (as only ONE booking) get the perks 3 times over?

thanks

I can as posted confirm that on a 16 day cruise not B2B I had no trouble sending out the bag twice. I am sure if you call NCL they will say only one just like they say you can't bring your own water or soda onboard

Sent from my iPhone - Jim

Can somebody confrim this? Each Platinum member gets one bag every 7 day on a 24 day cruise? I am not sure if this is the case. I thought the Paltinum perks are for cruise of 6+ days. And the perks do not repeat itself every 7 days unless you book it as B2B.

Has any Platinum members been on a 21 day cruise (as only ONE booking) get the perks 3 times over?

thanks

Whenever the laundry special is being offered, all one has to do is write "Platinum" on the bag and you should be fine. With two platinum members, you can do two bags at the same time.

On a 24 day cruise, they will be offering the laundry bag special a number of times throughout the cruise.

We were on the Breakaway in June. Both of us are platinum. We had one coupon for laundry good for any day. It was returned a day later. I asked about two bags and was told we could put both of our clothes in the bag. That was guest services.

We were on the Breakaway in June. Both of us are platinum. We had one coupon for laundry good for any day. It was returned a day later. I asked about two bags and was told we could put both of our clothes in the bag. That was guest services.

We had two bags on our last cruise but it wasn't on the Breakaway. "Guest services" seems to be a misnomer on that ship.

Since you are both platinum you should have each gotten a coupon.

Plus, if there are 2 of you, you get 2 each week.

Just write Platinum across the price calculation area of the Laundry Order Form.

In another thread about this, people said you got a coupon to use whenever the special was offered. Did you get a coupon?

Thanks Donna!

Looks like your last 11 nighter was on the Sun. That's where we're headed for the first time. :cool:

Pat

It is my fave. Have cruised Sun twice. Would be going for 3 except Jewel is coming to Texas. Have a great cruise on the Sunny Sun!

In another thread about this, people said you got a coupon to use whenever the special was offered. Did you get a coupon?

It's not a coupon but one of the things included in the Platinum package that will be in your cabin. You don't have to attach it to the bag. As posted get out your sharpie and mark the bag and the ticket.

It's not a coupon but one of the things included in the Platinum package that will be in your cabin. You don't have to attach it to the bag. As posted get out your sharpie and mark the bag and the ticket.

Thanks for the clarification. So, is it just a note about the free special?

There was a description of the service. On the 'coupon', it SAYS that each platinum member can have a bag of laundry.

There was no bag in our room when we first needed it (to launder the pre-cruise stuff), but our steward was more than happy to provide a bag upon request.

So we had one bag on the 1st sea day, and 1 on the Friday before Sunday disembark.

Archived