Which NCL Ship do you want to cruise on the most.

Which NCL Ship do you want to cruise on the most.  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which NCL Ship do you want to cruise on the most.

• Crown
    • Dawn
    • Dream
    • Majesty
    • Pride of Aloha
    • Pride of America
    • Spirit
    • Star
    • Sun
    • Wind

I wholeheartedly agree with Shoreguy. The Jewel will probably become the "Jewel" of the fleet.

That being said, my favorite NCL ship is "the next one" we are going to be sailing on. Which in this case happens to be the Jewel.

PE<---is in desperate need of some Vitamin Sea...

My favorite NCL ships have always been the smaller ones (besides the Norway). I would love to experience the Crown just knowing she was built for longer cruises as she sailed for Royal Cruise Line. It would certainly bring back fond memories of our first cruise on NCL's Sunward which was also built for longer cruises for Royal Viking. Larger ships with multiple extra fee restaurants don't excite me.

It probably won't happen though. It used to be the smaller and older ships like the Crown would come here to Florida for shorter cruises which I prefer. Now it is rare for NCL to have any ships departing from Florida. They only have one ship departing a few months out of the year now for no less than 7 night cruises.

NORWAY. :mad: :(

But since she may not be available, I voted for the Star...the 8-day Mexican Riviera itinerary is calling to me, since all my other cruises have been to the Caribbean.

I wholeheartedly agree with Shoreguy. The Jewel will probably become the "Jewel" of the fleet.

That being said' date=' my favorite NCL ship is "the next one" we are going to be sailing on. Which in this case happens to be the Jewel.

PE<---is in desperate need of some Vitamin Sea...[/quote']

Me too!:)

I have been on the Pride of Aloha and The Star and am going on The Spirit this September. In your poll I voted for the Pride of America because of the pictures we have seen this week. I'm a patriotic person and this ship looks like MY kind of place to be!

Hikini:D

Doesn't seem Jewel is on the vote list. We just got off the Spirit in March, will be on the Jewel in December, and are waiting for Oct 06 dates to open for the Pride of America. Friends of ours have a "vacation ownership" thing in Kauai and we will cruise with the POA for a week and then go to the time share for a week. (Too bad Oct '06 can't get here fast enough!)

Which NCL ship that you have not had an opportunity to cruise on do you want to sail on the most. Do not vote for any ship that you have already been on. (no matter how much you want to sail again!)

Hmmm... if I can't pick from ships I've been on, that doesn't leave me with much, and I really have no desire to see the Crown, Majesty or Sea... I guess that only leaves the Spirit and Pride of America. I guess the Spirit would be my tops choice, as I do not plan any Hawaii cruises in the near future.

NORWAY. :mad: :(

But since she may not be available, I voted for the Star...the 8-day Mexican Riviera itinerary is calling to me, since all my other cruises have been to the Caribbean.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. I miss the Norway!

The Star is a great ship and sailing from the West coast is a nice change from the Caribbean as well ....

Archived