Summit and Michaels Club

themutis

While we were on the Reflection, DH really enjoyed Michael's Club and the craft beer selection.

Our next cruise is on the Summit in August, and I've read that the Elite Cocktail hour is in there everyday from 5 - 7. We are not Elite. Will my husband be able to purchase a craft beer from Michaels and bring it to another area on the ship? Or will he be able to order one of them from another bar and have the bartender fetch it. Or will he just be out of luck till after 7pm :(

Thanks

While we were on the Reflection, DH really enjoyed Michael's Club and the craft beer selection.

Our next cruise is on the Summit in August, and I've read that the Elite Cocktail hour is in there everyday from 5 - 7. We are not Elite. Will my husband be able to purchase a craft beer from Michaels and bring it to another area on the ship? Or will he be able to order one of them from another bar and have the bartender fetch it. Or will he just be out of luck till after 7pm :(

Thanks

what sailing....cause if your on the Aug. 11th sailing if he buy's a fly in and out:D

Thanks

Hi:) It really depends on how many Elites are on board....if there

are ALOT...they will probably NOT hold The Happy Hour in Michael's.

They usually hold it up in the BIG Lounge.....Summit's would be

HEMISPHERE...up top all the way forward......

If there are not many Elites on board, then yes, it will probably be

held in Michaels's.......if that is the case, I think it would be closed off

to Non-Elite members.....(don't shoot the Messenger please).

When are you sailing? I will be on her 2 weeks from tomorrow:D

Archived