Room Service Menu

KillaFee

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm drooling now, after looking through all those pages of the MDR photos and menus. :)

On our recent 15 day PC transit I had the shrimp sandwich no less than 5 times. It is open face and SOOOOOO good. DW had the steak sandwich several times. Also very yummy. Didn't seem to have enough time to try much else from the menu... :)

Bob

Thank you!

Another question that just came to my mind: If you don't order anything that will be charged (like alcohol), do you still have to sign a receipt and just add your tipp on it or do you tip in cash?

I am trying to calculate how much cash we should exchange before the cruise :)

Thank you!

Another question that just came to my mind: If you don't order anything that will be charged (like alcohol), do you still have to sign a receipt and just add your tipp on it or do you tip in cash?

We always tip in cash $2-3 US dollars.

My Dh is called Two Buck Chuck because he always carries $2 bills for tips. Try the BLT. It is awesome. We come back on the ship order 2 BLTs, veggie sticks, chocolate cake and juce. Then we take showers and by the time we are done room service is there.

Have fun. I am 81 days from my next BLT.

Thank you!

...When your order arrives, you'll have to sign the receipt, even if it is a $0 balance. Seems silly, but I guess someone needs proof of delivery.

...Obviously, how much to tip is a personal issue, but $2-$3 seems to be the norm, according to how much is ordered.

...We usually start with a pack of 50 singles and throw them in the top drawer of the dresser. We'll use them for room service, extra bartender/server tips and other situations. Additional dollars may be used for the luggage porters at the end of the trip. If there is still any dollar bills left, it's my coffee money for the week. Hope this helps...

Is it possible to get a cheeseburger and french fries from room service? Or does my lazy a$$ have to go to the lido deck to get one?!?!? :D

You'll have to get off your butt and get it...lol!

Archived