Does every ship offer a Behind the Fun tour?

I haven't cruised on a Carnivak ship in 10 years so this is new to me. I am sailing on the Glory in Aug and would love to see the behind the scenes action. Does anyone know if this tour is offered on the Glory?

Yes, it is definitely on Glory. Should be about $95 each. It's less on smaller ships.

I'm not sure if it's on all ships, but I think it is.

We did it on Freedom this past January. It was very interesting and worthwhile.

Yes, it is definitely on Glory. Should be about $95 each. It's less on smaller ships.

$55 on ships without a steakhouse...or so we surmise. Well-worth it either way, although I got more info on the smaller ship tour than the larger one I've taken.

I'm not sure if it's on all ships, but I think it is.

Every ship can offer it, but some short sailings, like cruises to nowhere, might not offer it. (Anyone know?)

It can also be cancelled due to heavy seas or other operational reasons.

The Carnival website has the other BtF requirements listed, IF you can find them.

You have to pay?? I was excited to do this but not sure I would pay that much. :eek:

what do you get for all that money?

I do know it is very popular though so I guess they can make some extra money out of people's curiousity :D

You have to pay?? I was excited to do this but not sure I would pay that much. :eek:

what do you get for all that money?

I do know it is very popular though so I guess they can make some extra money out of people's curiousity :D

Don't be put off by the price, it's like a 4 hour 'shore' excursion. Considering that Carnival charges $75 for parasailing, BTF tour is a better value and a lot more interesting. It was the highlight of my cruise, although I'm an engineer so I loved seeing all of the various areas. It includes the bridge (with a photo with the Captain), engine control room, laundry, crew areas, galley, and more. We also got a lanyard, hat, small bag, and chocolate covered strawberries.

Archived