FLL hotel for 3/14/14

lambstew

Good evening all,

We are looking for a hotel room in FLL for march 14, 2014. I got on kayak and prices seem high. I know it is spring break, so I was wondering if I should book now or wait. Will prices drop until we get closer, or will they continue to go up because of spring break demand? We're only staying one night, and will probably be arriving late in the day. Last question, any recommendations?

Thanks for your help!

I agree with the recommendations made. We will be in FLL over the Thanksgiving holiday before heading to the cruise. Not knowing how capacity/pricing moves for those dates, I booked a couple hotel options back in February (with full cancel option) and now I just periodically check.

I have heard anecdotes that during "peak" times in FLL, Miami, Orlando, etc. - rooms can run into the 300-400 range. That would be way too much for us. I found us some really good options for less than $130 a night. If it goes down - great. If not - glad I booked early. :)

Good Luck!

I agree with the recommendations made. We will be in FLL over the Thanksgiving holiday before heading to the cruise. Not knowing how capacity/pricing moves for those dates, I booked a couple hotel options back in February (with full cancel option) and now I just periodically check.

I have heard anecdotes that during "peak" times in FLL, Miami, Orlando, etc. - rooms can run into the 300-400 range. That would be way too much for us. I found us some really good options for less than $130 a night. If it goes down - great. If not - glad I booked early. :)

Good Luck!

Please share details of what you got!!!!!!!!!!

Archived