Explorer of the Seas Suggestions

My sister & brother in law will be taking their first cruise together (her last cruise was about 30years ago). They will be on a 5 day cruise to Bermuda. I've never been on the Explorer and was hoping to get some suggestions of things that they don't want to miss on the ship. I did a search and found the ice show, is that available on the Explorer?

Also, they both have some issues with mobility. BIL had a knee replacement a few months ago and I'm not sure how he will do on the beach. Any suggestions for excursions? Anything on the ship you don't want to miss?

Thanks for any suggestions! I'm so jealous, wish I was going too:)

My sister & brother in law will be taking their first cruise together (her last cruise was about 30years ago). They will be on a 5 day cruise to Bermuda. I've never been on the Explorer and was hoping to get some suggestions of things that they don't want to miss on the ship. I did a search and found the ice show, is that available on the Explorer?

Also, they both have some issues with mobility. BIL had a knee replacement a few months ago and I'm not sure how he will do on the beach. Any suggestions for excursions? Anything on the ship you don't want to miss?

Thanks for any suggestions! I'm so jealous, wish I was going too:)

Yes, Explorer has an ice show. They assign your show by muster station, so just look for the assignment in the Compass (daily schedule).

Yes, Explorer has an ice show. They assign your show by muster station, so just look for the assignment in the Compass (daily schedule).

What do they do if you have 4 balcony cabins, 2 on each side of the ship,on the same floor and you want to go together as a group? Can you get tickets in advance?

You won't have a problem going together as a group. There will be announcements when you can get your ice show tickets. There are different day that you'll be able to go, and the tickets are complimentary. You can always go to the Guest Relations Desk on deck 5 for answers to any questions you may have. Also, you'll get a schedule of all the activities each day. It's call the Compass and it will be put in your stateroom by your stateroom attendant.

They don't use tickets for the ice show anymore. You are assigned a show according to your muster station. You can go as standby, if it's not your assigned show, and there's a good chance you'll get in.

Archived