What's the deal with RCCL Air?

NO WAY! :D YOU are thinking about booking a Royal Caribbean cruise?

I don't know what's wrong with the Choice Air website. They seem to have a lot of problems and inconvenient outages. We just deal with it. :D:):D

NO WAY! :D YOU are thinking about booking a Royal Caribbean cruise?

I don't know what's wrong with the Choice Air website. They seem to have a lot of problems and inconvenient outages. We just deal with it. :D:):D

I've cruised on them before. Why not?

I can't walk on water so was looking into air. It seems they aren't perfect, either. :p

Try just http://www.choiceair.com

Once you get to the home screen you have a choice of booking air (only if you have a booking number), or just check air out. When you pick the one you want, then it will ask you what cruise line, Azamara, Celebrity, or Royal Caribbean. Then what ship and what date.

I just tried it and it worked just fine.

Hi Sarge, Welcome to the dark side! I have to say, I always book my air myself, but, I know some folks like cruise air. Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? Also, who says you can't walk on water?? ;)

Dark side? I've been posting on CC for years.

For some repo cruises, cruise line air can be the best choice. Repo as in reposition, not repossessed. Not interested in the latter.

Of course I can walk on water, but flying is faster in some cases. ;)

Try just www.choiceair.com

Once you get to the home screen you have a choice of booking air (only if you have a booking number), or just check air out. When you pick the one you want, then it will ask you what cruise line, Azamara, Celebrity, or Royal Caribbean. Then what ship and what date.

I just tried it and it worked just fine.

Thanks - it looks like it might work. :)

Dark side? I've been posting on CC for years.

For some repo cruises, cruise line air can be the best choice. Repo as in reposition, not repossessed. Not interested in the latter.

Of course I can walk on water, but flying is faster in some cases. ;)

I just have never seen you on RCI before, although I see that you cruise on many lines. I have also been on lines that are no longer in business- goodbye, Seabreeze! Aah, a repo cruise, you are probably right, their air might be better. Why walk on water when you can cruise? :D

Sargeant Schultz, your welcome, the price check screen came up for me but didn't put in a search. I booked thru Choice air for my husband & I for next March to Sydney and they beat everyone else for flights. Domestic flights your better with the airlines but for International flights they are very good. An example, all airline sites, other sites I got non stop to Sydney from LAX, $1250 pp, CA $841.91 pp. If your doing a b2b then you will need to call them, the online site only works for single cruises not b2b's. Normally I will book our own flights thru the Airlines but Choice Air worked better for us in this case.

Sargeant Schultz, your welcome, the price check screen came up for me but didn't put in a search. I booked thru Choice air for my husband & I for next March to Sydney and they beat everyone else for flights. Domestic flights your better with the airlines but for International flights they are very good. An example, all airline sites, other sites I got non stop to Sydney from LAX, $1250 pp, CA $841.91 pp. If your doing a b2b then you will need to call them, the online site only works for single cruises not b2b's. Normally I will book our own flights thru the Airlines but Choice Air worked better for us in this case.

You can still use Choice Air even if you have a b2b booked. Just don't have your cruises linked by the b2b desk until after final or until after you've made the necessary air arrangements. If a b2b was linked at the time of booking, just have it unlinked.

Hi Patti, our flights are already booked so won't change the link now. I had read your post and others, if flights not booked to unlink your cruises until after you've booked. I will remember this in the future. We apreciate all you help here, it has helped me over the past few years along with everyone else on CC.:)

Gay

Hi Patti, our flights are already booked so won't change the link now. I had read your post and others, if flights not booked to unlink your cruises until after you've booked. I will remember this in the future. We apreciate all you help here, it has helped me over the past few years along with everyone else on CC.:)

Gay

You're welcome. :)

Archived