Cruise extras have disappeared

jomf

Just checked my cruise details on Celebrity's great web site and all my cruise extras have disappeared.

The shore excursions that I booked and paid for have gone as has the free drinks package ( which took them months to put there!).

Is it only us? or are other peoples bookings affected?

Would like to know if this is just a quick glitch before I go phoning the TA to sort it out. (again!)

Just checked my cruise details on Celebrity's great web site and all my cruise extras have disappeared.

The shore excursions that I booked and paid for have gone as has the free drinks package ( which took them months to put there!).

Is it only us? or are other peoples bookings affected?

The site undergoes weekend maintenance. My entire reservation often disappears but is back online by Sunday afternoon.

Thanks, I'll wait until Monday pm to shout then!!

When all the items were where they should be I took a photo as proof. Shows how untrusting of Celebrity I am:)

Mine show up. They disappear. They show up. Disappear. I call. Celebrity has them noted in their computer. They show up. They disappear.

I make sure to make a copy of the correspondence Celebrity emails me whenever I buy a beverage package, a specialty restaurant or the rare excursion. They send a receipt/confirmation and I don't leave home w/o them.

I booked my sailing 2 months ago and my extras haven't shown up yet. I have them on my invoice from my TA but not on my reservations info on the Celebrity site.

Same here. We booked thru Costco, and got an OBC and the Classic drink package as part of our deal. It shows this on the Costco reservation, but not on the Celebrity reservation site.

Same here. We booked thru Costco, and got an OBC and the Classic drink package as part of our deal. It shows this on the Costco reservation, but not on the Celebrity reservation site.

I'm in the same situation, we booked through CruCon and when I called Celebrity they told me that since we are booked through an agency it's considered a "group booking" the drink package, etc won't show up on our reservation on Celebrity's site. SOOO I plan on taking a copy of the booking reservation from CruCon as well as the email conversations between myself and CruCon with me and hoping for the best :confused:

Everything has turned up again!

We booked through a travel agent, our drink package showed up after about three months. Our OBC has never shown up, that was part of a passport certificate promo.

It's not only Celebrity that messes up on their web site, we have a holiday booked through Disney and their web site is just as bad!

We always make sure we have a printout from Celebrity showing our OBC amount and anything else we should have.

Last cruise guest relations thought we had $400 instead of $600 which would have been their word against ours. Fortunately I was able to provide them with a copy of the information sent by Celebrity and after about 20 mins our full OBC was put back on our account.

It really is exasperating to have to be one step ahead all the time. Part of the problem is that they don't always list all OBC and if they do they use undecipherable codes.

Having said that, today we received yet another confirmation invoice, our third and we don't cruise till June next year. This time although I don't understand what the codes stand for I think they do match what we were promised when we booked. I must add that all three invoices are different.

Used Cru 5 times now and never a problem. Everything shows up when on board.

Exactly the same here. I used to stew that it wasn't showing up on my Celebrity invoices or "My Celebrity" but I just bring my printed proof JUST IN CASE and so far it's never been needed.

Exactly the same here. I used to stew that it wasn't showing up on my Celebrity invoices or "My Celebrity" but I just bring my printed proof JUST IN CASE and so far it's never been needed.

Thanks for the info, I've cruised Celebrity many times and haven't ever had a issue with them but this is the first time I've booked with Cru, always err on the side of caution ;)

I just checked and ours are still there

We did have one disappear one time before but it was on paperwork that we already had printed and there was no problem when we got to the ship

Our OBC once was missing and we showed them the confirmation and it was added in 24 hours too

the ship is really good at sorting these, make sure you print everything

Archived