Where can I find a copy of the MDR menu? Anyone have a link?

Hi everyone! After having mediocre food on our Carnival cruise last week I am looking forward to the food on Celebrity for our honeymoon :D All the links I found for MDR menu list were broken. Anyone know where I can find a working link or PDF?

I know food is subjective, but everyone in our party agreed the food was bad on our Carnival ship just over a week ago. I hope the food quality is still high on Celebrity! I don't want to be disappointed :mad:

Hi everyone! After having mediocre food on our Carnival cruise last week I am looking forward to the food on Celebrity for our honeymoon :D All the links I found for MDR menu list were broken. Anyone know where I can find a working link or PDF?

I know food is subjective, but everyone in our party agreed the food was bad on our Carnival ship just over a week ago. I hope the food quality is still high on Celebrity! I don't want to be disappointed :mad:

From your engagement cruise (I read and enjoyed your postings soooooo much) you found that Celebrity has great food. We've sailed with Carnival twice and found their food great on one ship and not good :mad::eek:on the other. We've always found Celebrity's food to be consistent in quality and preparation from ship to ship. OMG, your wedding and your honeymoon cruise are rapidly approaching...enjoy every minute as you get ready for the next chapters in your life story!!! ~~Judy

Hi,

Check out the link provided in this wonderful review...All the daily menus from their recent Baltic cruise... for all 14 nights are copied, with pics too !! This poster always has some greatly informative reviews.

Enjoy

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1886995&referrerid=422315

Woody

That was perfect, thank you!

From your engagement cruise (I read and enjoyed your postings soooooo much) you found that Celebrity has great food. We've sailed with Carnival twice and found their food great on one ship and not good :mad::eek:on the other. We've always found Celebrity's food to be consistent in quality and preparation from ship to ship. OMG, your wedding and your honeymoon cruise are rapidly approaching...enjoy every minute as you get ready for the next chapters in your life story!!! ~~Judy

Thank you so much! Yes, I don't remember complaining about the food on my first Carnival cruise but this one it just seemed terrible? And we all agreed. It was very odd.

Yes!! AHh! So soon! November will be here before we know it! So much to do :)

Hi,

Check out the link provided in this wonderful review...All the daily menus from their recent Baltic cruise... for all 14 nights are copied, with pics too !! This poster always has some greatly informative reviews.

Enjoy

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1886995&referrerid=422315

Woody

Thanks!!!!!!!! Wow, that is just an amazing job that person did!

we are off on the Baltic cruise soon, all I can say is , I hope the food in the main room tastes a LOT better than it looks here, cause it looks pretty disgusting to me !!! thank god we have $500 of OBC that we intend to use for the speciality restaurants ! lets hope the food there is a lot more pleasing to the eye !!

Hi - check our links below. I posted scans of menus from our last 3 sailings. The last one (January on Summit) has them on the photos link.

j

we are off on the Baltic cruise soon, all I can say is , I hope the food in the main room tastes a LOT better than it looks here, cause it looks pretty disgusting to me !!! thank god we have $500 of OBC that we intend to use for the speciality restaurants ! lets hope the food there is a lot more pleasing to the eye !!

Which pictures are you talking about? The 14 day Baltic cruise? I didn't think it looked disgusting. But I guess everyone's taste in food is different.

Archived