Summit 7/21/13

inforem

What a great cruise. Just a slight problem with my dining choice, we booked 8:30 seating but Celebrity had us as select dining. Changed by Alex and had a great table - 210

Butler... Singh....excellent (brought shrimp cocktails everyday at 5:00) - Suite 8127

Waiter and Assistant .... Carlton and Sebastian ....excellent - Table 210

Room Steward and assistant ...Gatot .....excellent

Morales in morning buffet...excellent (near ice cream tables)

Comedian ...Dan Wilson...excellent

Illusionist ...Jason Bishop...excellent

Below 54...Chrisine Andreus....excellent

Everyone on the ship including the guest were great.

We booked the Glassbottom boat in Kings Wharf for $25.00 instead of booking thru Celebrity for $47.00. Same thing but saved over $60.00....excellent

This was a great cruise, 3rd year in a row, hopefully next year will be 4th year in a row.

Wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of the 21 July Summit sailing to Bermuda...

The officers were warm, visible, welcoming, and easily engaged with guests... The crew was obviously a happy one that teamed well to deliver great service cheerfully and consistently [i found Gatot's friendly, attentive and anticipatory service to be excellent too; he's a very hard-working, conscientious guy with terrific commitment to guest satisfaction]... I thought that all the entertainment--including the 54 Below cooperative relationship with Celebrity [Christine Andreas was exceptional] and the special Broadway @ Sea performance by the Celebrity Singers on Saturday afternoon--was among the best I've ever seen at sea... And I thought that the guests--friendly, interesting, and intent on having fun--collectively created a great vibe for a terrific overall experience...

So glad that I got to share this trip too! It was a memorable week that passed way too quickly!

Wholeheartedly agree with your assessment of the 21 July Summit sailing to Bermuda...

The officers were warm, visible, welcoming, and easily engaged with guests... The crew was obviously a happy one that teamed well to deliver great service cheerfully and consistently [i found Gatot's friendly, attentive and anticipatory service to be excellent too; he's a very hard-working, conscientious guy with terrific commitment to guest satisfaction]... I thought that all the entertainment--including the 54 Below cooperative relationship with Celebrity [Christine Andreas was exceptional] and the special Broadway @ Sea performance by the Celebrity Singers on Saturday afternoon--was among the best I've ever seen at sea... And I thought that the guests--friendly, interesting, and intent on having fun--collectively created a great vibe for a terrific overall experience...

So glad that I got to share this trip too! It was a memorable week that passed way too quickly!

Hi Mike:) so happy to see you had such a great cruise!:D I sail her

on Sunday!!:D

Hi Mike:) so happy to see you had such a great cruise!:D I sail her on Sunday!!:D

Sorry that we missed each other once again... Summit and her guests really came together on this trip to provide a great cruise experience...

We are a group of six sailing in November on the Summit. We too, have 8:30pm seating because we like to watch when leaving ports. Question for you - with this late seating, how was it for time to get shows? Are they out in time for us to eat at 8:30pm? Any info is surely appreciated.

We are a group of six sailing in November on the Summit. We too, have 8:30pm seating because we like to watch when leaving ports. Question for you - with this late seating, how was it for time to get shows? Are they out in time for us to eat at 8:30pm? Any info is surely appreciated.

The shows for the late diners are at 7:00 which for my family was PERFECT. Except for the first formal night which was at 10:45. I like the early show because I like to go to sleep earlier then midnight. On Carnival I always found myself falling asleep at the late show. Maybe it was because the shows on Carnival were just SOOOOOOO bad.

Sometimes Celebrity does have an adult only show for the comedians but that was at 11:00 but well worth it. Get there early because it fills up fast.

Hi,:) I don't know if the Bermuda shows/times are different than in

the Caribbean but I have sailed her out of San Juan multiple times

over the years.....normally if you have late dining? The show you will

see is before your dinner.....7pm....then you go to dinner. Additionally,

on formal night they have a later show.....in the 10:30 range. AND

Celebrity is now also offering an even later show....11:30 range.....

Adult Only.....I went on Silhouette and it was FABULOUS:D

Lois.....have a wonderful cruise! I would like to know of the lectures that may be coming up on the 14 day voyages Canada/New England? If you hear about the guest lectures, please post. We have so many port days, I am guessing there would not be a great variety.

We had Gatot on the 7/14 sailing and thought he was great too. One of the best steward's we ever had.

Hi,:) I don't know if the Bermuda shows/times are different than in

the Caribbean but I have sailed her out of San Juan multiple times

over the years.....normally if you have late dining? The show you will

see is before your dinner.....7pm....then you go to dinner. Additionally,

on formal night they have a later show.....in the 10:30 range. AND

Celebrity is now also offering an even later show....11:30 range.....

Adult Only.....I went on Silhouette and it was FABULOUS:D

Funny that is exactly what I wrote. But then again I don't have over 37,000 post. I guess you need that for people to believe what you write or that just adds to the 37,000 post.

Archived