Designer handbags

Angiem

I purchased a nice purse for my mother at the shop in Belize. It was a very nice red Channel bag. They cannot be the real thing. They are too cheap; even for a third world country. Although, most of them are nicely made, and do have all sorts of designer names on the purses. I hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

Our 6th trip to Belize and little change this year. Knock off bags galore. If you find the real thing I would be surprised. There is one shop that sells quality Belizian goods. I have never found much in any of the other shops.

So is the shopping good in Belize? Or is it just like all the other Caribbean ports? Our ports on this cruise will be Cozumel, Roatan & Belize. Which has the best shopping?

The shopping in Belize is ok. You will find much more in Cozumel. If you are cruising on Carnival, you will not find any shopping in Discovery Bay (Roatan). Roatan doesn't have a lot to offer in shopping IMHO. II hope this helps.

The shopping in Belize is ok. You will find much more in Cozumel. If you are cruising on Carnival, you will not find any shopping in Discovery Bay (Roatan). Roatan doesn't have a lot to offer in shopping IMHO. II hope this helps.

Ok thanks for that info. We won't be on Carnival we'll be on Princess. I'll be sure to save some time in Cozumel for shopping. ;)

Have you ever seen any knock off Louis Vuitton handbags?

I would urge you guys to do a little research on these fake bags. I don't give a crap about the money lost by the Design houses, I doubt they even would lose money and fakes even give them free advertising. But buying fakes are perpetuating the sub standard working conditions of the people in China, often times they are children.

Archived