Food on Riviera

Coopdedoop

I can adjust my diet if they do not have a product I buy at home without all the fuss

There are many things I do not choose to eat for reasons of health and weight maintenance. I have always been able to make the adjustments necessary to meet my personal preferences, no matter where I am.

There are many things I do not choose to eat for reasons of health and weight maintenance. I have always been able to make the adjustments necessary to meet my personal preferences, no matter where I am.

Exactly the same for me ;)

I think I'll skip asking for the non-fat yogurt. I'd feel weird carrying it to the dining room! As for Activia, I don't see why anyone would find Activia horrifying, any more than yogurt--anything with live bacterial culture is great for your immune system in general. I'll try to get my share of yogurt in Barcelona pre-cruise!

I remember the small whole grain seed rolls on Regent--wonder if they are the same on O! I fall prey, I admit, to croissants and baguettes, even though in real life I try to stay away from white bread when I can.

I think I'll special-order some diet tonic--would I have to then carry the can to a bar if I wanted a G&T?

Archived