HAL Web Site in Spanish

Padraic

Lately when I try to log on the HAL web site from my netbook (rather than by laptop), it gives me the site in Spanish (es.hallandamerica.com). The first time this happened when I was at my daughter's home in Miami. I know that there are a number of latin folks in Miami but it's not part of Spain.;) Today I am in a hotel in the Detroit and got the Spanish site. Again on my laptop at home in Florida it is no problem bu only on my netbook. Any ideas?

Increasing numbers of Spanish speaking groups embarking in Barcelona - there were Spanish language choice menus and tours available as well requests to have bi-lingual announcements.

Everything on the Rotterdam grand voyage to Indonesia was all bi-lingual Dutch/English. Growing numbers of international passengers on HAL ships since we started cruising in 2008. Also seen on other cruise lines too. The formerly almost exclusive North American market is now but part of the larger cruise world picture.

When we were in Amsterdam I went to the HAL site on my ipad. From then on, it only came up in the Dutch language. I couldn't figure how to change it. It continued after we arrived back home. My fix ... I went into settings and got rid of the cookies. Of course, then all my cookies were gone.:(

Well??? Did it work? Sure hope so.

Just changing the language on the upper right hand part of the page worked. It dawned on me that The last time I used this netbook and looking at the HAL site was when we were in Spain. In a number of instances a web site language will be determined by your IP address.

Archived