Elua Is Heading To The World Cruise-For Five Days!

Elua

Aloha Kakou,

We just a got a very unexpected call a few days ago from our bosses at Princess asking if we would like to do the LA to Hilo crossing on this leg of the Sea Princess World Cruise. They thought it would enhance the guests experience if while on the way to Hawai'i, there was some Hawaiian culture. We think it's a great idea, and we will be teaching hula, ukulele, giving a lecture or two on Hawai'i and of course performing those great Hawaiian mele that will be sure to get everyone in the mood for their time in our home state. It's a short stint, but we will spread as much aloha as possible in the short time we are there!!

Malama Pono,

Dave

http://www.eluaworld.blogspot.com

Aloha Kakou,

We just a got a very unexpected call a few days ago from our bosses at Princess asking if we would like to do the LA to Hilo crossing on this leg of the Sea Princess World Cruise. They thought it would enhance the guests experience if while on the way to Hawai'i, there was some Hawaiian culture. We think it's a great idea, and we will be teaching hula, ukulele, giving a lecture or two on Hawai'i and of course performing those great Hawaiian mele that will be sure to get everyone in the mood for their time in our home state. It's a short stint, but we will spread as much aloha as possible in the short time we are there!!

Malama Pono,

Dave

Congratulations. Someday...I would love to do the LA-Hawaii-Tahiti-LA voyage. Sure hope they invite you on this cruise too... You will bring much aloha to any voyage you are on. Princess knows they have a good thing going with you and Leialoha.

Displaced local girl

Aloha Kakou,

Malama Pono,

Dave

Dave, please tell Princess they can enhance the 2015 Pacific Princess WC by booking Elua for that one too. This is of course self serving. :D

Archived