Breakaway Hot Dog Cart

debt

This thread has got me thinking of when the Crown Princess spent her inaugural season homeported in Brooklyn.....IIRC, they also promoted her 'New York connection'.....they offered some kind of 'Brooklyn Nosh', or whatever they called it, delivered to your balcony, consisting of a Nathan's hot dog, a slice of Junior's cheesecake, and a bottle of Dr. Brown's Cream Soda (or was it Cel-Ray?)......:)

Just back from a ship inspection and here are the times you are asking for.

11:30-3:00 on the Waterfront... and then 3:00 to 5:00 back in Spice. I'm sure these times can change along with locations. Have a great trip- ship is beautiful!

Are they serving the real sabretts with natural casings that give them the snap or the same horrible dogs found in the grill which are terrible. Anyone who has eaten them and knows a real NY dog has the snap to it.

Can anyone back from a Breakaway cruise tell me what hours the little hot dog cart i've seen in some photos is open, are the dogs free and is there saurkraut anywhere on the cart? A Sobrett cart dog is almost as good between my 22 other meals as a hot pretzel! :D

Here is my short video on the hot dog cart:

I can't believe people actually want to eat these things. I always want to interview tourists as they bite into their street dogs... "Is this flabby piece of meat really the taste experience you were expecting?"

I can't believe people actually want to eat these things. I always want to interview tourists as they bite into their street dogs... "Is this flabby piece of meat really the taste experience you were expecting?"

To be fair, some cart owners see the cart as their way to something better and put real effort into that flabby piece of meat.

This thread has got me thinking of when the Crown Princess spent her inaugural season homeported in Brooklyn.....IIRC, they also promoted her 'New York connection'.....they offered some kind of 'Brooklyn Nosh', or whatever they called it, delivered to your balcony, consisting of a Nathan's hot dog, a slice of Junior's cheesecake, and a bottle of Dr. Brown's Cream Soda (or was it Cel-Ray?)......:)

The difference is Princess charged $$ for that hot dog lunch and I think it was only available for balcony and above.

Have never sailed Princess but I'm sure others would remember the cost.

Glad NCL didn't go the same route.;):)

Archived