Early saver vs Military rate

tdh8359

Stupid question here, if you booked early saver can you price match the military rate even if you don't usually qualify for it?

No, however you can (outside the penalty phase) book an even higher category and then cancel the previous booking and still save over $300 on an upcoming December cruise when they won't make the change for you.:p:D

Stupid question here, if you booked early saver can you price match the military rate even if you don't usually qualify for it?

In order to match to Military Savings, you have to submit Military Discharge Papers to show you qualify for it.

I just did it two weeks ago and got it. A month earlier I tried and was turned down. This time they sent me a e-mail and give me 72 hrs to submit Military Discharge Papers. I called and told them they should have it on file but they couldn't find it. So I scan it and sent and all is well. I love Carnival but some times you get people who are new or just don't know what they are talking about.

It might depend on who you book through. We went through Expedia and got a "$600 off" promotional rate. A military deal came up, which was much better in price AND had onboard credit. We called Expedia and they adjusted the price, with the stipulation that we fax them proof that we are indeed eligible for the military rate.

It might depend on who you book through. We went through Expedia and got a "$600 off" promotional rate. A military deal came up, which was much better in price AND had onboard credit. We called Expedia and they adjusted the price, with the stipulation that we fax them proof that we are indeed eligible for the military rate.

The OP already said they don't qualify for the rate.

Archived