Celebrity Eclipse category 2D

hospvol

I don't beleive that any Celebrity Eclipse cabins look directly at the lifeboats, some just look over the top of them. This means that you can look out to sea but you can't look down. There was a thread some time ago with pictures so you might be able to search for them.

David

2d will be above lifeboats if on deck 6....We have had this cabin class before and are getting the same one again this coming year...To us it was not a big deal to have the lifeboats below us...You still can see the beautiful water sitting or standing on your balcony...Hang over your railing and look directly down and you will see the lifeboats....Really depends on how picky you are I guess....

As a rule of thumb, I think that 2D's are above the tender boats, while 2C's are above the standard lifeboats.

The standard lifeboat top is roughly level with the deck of the balcony, while the tender comes up to the railing, so the view is more restricted.

Archived