Corkage fees for wine brought Onboard

sjnyc323

• 11 months later...

Thank you for posting this I am new to this so this was helpful to me. I am a little confused as to the charge - Are u charged the fee when you board. When we went on Carnival we each were allowed to bring a bottle of wine and would have been charged $$ ONLY if they had to open it for us. I brought my own corkscrew - so no charge. Does it work the same on Norwegian?

Thank you for posting this I am new to this so this was helpful to me. I am a little confused as to the charge - Are u charged the fee when you board. When we went on Carnival we each were allowed to bring a bottle of wine and would have been charged $$ ONLY if they had to open it for us. I brought my own corkscrew - so no charge. Does it work the same on Norwegian?

It's different on Norwegian in that you may bring as much wine onboard as you like but you will be charged $15 for each bottle whether you drink it in your cabin or one of the restaurants.