Holiday Cruise on Amsterdam

Mee&Dee

We're booked on the Panama Canal Holiday cruise on Amsterdam, departing on Dec. 18th from San Francisco. I was wondering if anybody can send me a link with the dates of the formal nights, I would like to book the Pinnacle Grill, maybe Le Cirque on two of the formal nights. Thank you very much!

No, that's not possible, since the days will not be set before sailing, and may even be changed after that. We can only speculate what are likely based on what are your sea days and early port departure days. My guesses are 12/19, 12/24, 12/27, and 1/1.

This site does not have a way where people can send other people personal messages.

The Amsterdam's schedule this year is different than the last year's so one can only guess which nights will be formal.

MOST times Le Cirque is not on a formal night. In fact, if you go to HAL's site and pull up your reservation, you can see what night(s) Le Cirque if offered.

Thank you very much. We found the dates for Le Cirque (Dec 22. and Dec.29), we booked for Dec. 29th. I didn't realise the days are not set in advance, but at the end of the day it's all good as long as I'm on a Dam Ship!

Archived