Baltimore Hotels

Hobie1976

We want to leave NJ and spend the night near the port. I have seen people say there are hotels with a parking package. I have not been able to find any. Can you please give me some suggestions. We leave on the Grandeur on 8/23. Thanks

FWIW, you might get more info on the ports or roll call board for your cruise.

We stayed here...they had a companion goldfish in the room , which was kind of a different, and I thought pretty cool amenity.

http://www.monaco-baltimore.com/?__utma=145220459.163382613.1375927663.1375927663.1375927663.1&__utmb=145220459.1.10.1375927663&__utmc=145220459&__utmx=-&__utmz=145220459.1375927663.1.1.utmcsr=monaco-baltimore.com|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/baltimore-hotel/services.html&__utmv=-&__utmk=196402092

Thank you for the reply and suggestion. I put a post out there too.

I am looking at the Best Western Plus Hotel and Conference Center.

They include parking and shuttles. They are located at exit 57 off

Anybody stay here?

Thanks

FWIW, you might get more info on the ports or roll call board for your cruise.

We stayed here...they had a companion goldfish in the room , which was kind of a different, and I thought pretty cool amenity.

http://www.monaco-baltimore.com/?__utma=145220459.163382613.1375927663.1375927663.1375927663.1&__utmb=145220459.1.10.1375927663&__utmc=145220459&__utmx=-&__utmz=145220459.1375927663.1.1.utmcsr=monaco-baltimore.com|utmccn=(referral)|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/baltimore-hotel/services.html&__utmv=-&__utmk=196402092

The Monaco is great. If you are ever in DC try the one there ! :)

We want to leave NJ and spend the night near the port. I have seen people say there are hotels with a parking package. I have not been able to find any. Can you please give me some suggestions. We leave on the Grandeur on 8/23. Thanks

You might want to go one the Grandeur forum for 8/23 and ask KeywestK she lives in the area and she might know. She is real helpful. We live about 1 and 1/2 hours from the port so we will be driving up in the morning of the cruise.

Anybody stay here?

Thanks

Have you signed up for the meet and mingle on the Granduer aug 23 cruise? We have a large group and you may get some answers there toooooo. Great group of people!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! We have a wonderful roll call for this sailing, and would love for you to come over and introduce yourself. We have many locals and seasoned cruisers on our sailing and will be happy to help you. BUT, as a quick answer to your questions, there are a number of hotels with parking packages, both near the airport (about 20 minutes from the cruise terminal), and also, the Admiral Fell Inn, which is in Fell's Point, about 15 minutes from the cruise terminal and in a wonderful district of downtown Baltimore, very popular with locals and tourists alike. Also much nicer than the airport area to spend time;) A recent cruiser just reported staying there and loved it.

http://www.harbormagic.com/admiral-fell-inn.htm (hotel)

Hope this helps!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1636145&page=33 Roll call for our sailing

Anybody stay here?

Thanks

This hotel has a truck washing company on the premises a well as a a trucking company.

There use to be a bus depot on the property which is now closed.

Across the street is a truck stop.

A few blocks away is low income housing with police cameras mounted on light poles.

You can view the property and surrounding area by doing a Google map search.

Archived