Caribbean Hook Bracelets

Cruisin' Cool CAT

Hi Guys!

We're sailing on the Magic Sept 1 to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, & Cozumel and I'd like to get a Caribbean Hook Bracelet while on vacation....I have looked at millions of styles and think I like the one from The Hook Company the best so far but not sure if anywhere sells them near the cruise terminals at said ports of call.

Any help is appreciated!!!! :D

Hi Guys!

We're sailing on the Magic Sept 1 to Jamaica' date=' Grand Cayman, & Cozumel and I'd like to get a Caribbean Hook Bracelet while on vacation....I have looked at millions of styles and think I like the one from The Hook Company the best so far but not sure if anywhere sells them near the cruise terminals at said ports of call.

Any help is appreciated!!!! :D[/quote']

Like Captain Hook?!:eek::D

Yes! They all have a similar look to them...so pretty!

I've heard you could get them at other caribbean ports as well....:confused:

No just the USVI. BUT you can buy them online from the USVI.

:eek::o

Haha! Something to think about!

Growing up in the virgin islands everyone had them. they do not snag or cut. We put them on toddlers 2 yrs old and up and they are just fine on them.

According to another reviewer on the RCI boards she just bought one in Falmouth, Jamaica. I think they are available in many ports.

I think they are really cute. I may just have to pick one up myself. :D

According to another reviewer on the RCI boards she just bought one in Falmouth, Jamaica. I think they are available in many ports.

Thanks! :)

I think they are really cute. I may just have to pick one up myself. :D

I love the look of them! I can't wait! Haha!

We found one for DH on St. Johns in the USVI.

Thanks! :)

You can find them in almost any jewelry store in Jamaica. If you want to get one before you leave, you can find one on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Caribbean-Bracelet-Bangle/dp/B007Y5ZOJ6/ref=pd_sbs_jw_1 and get it before the cruise.

know the price before you go. and make sure you are getting the real deal and not a knock off that will turn green as soon as you get home

You can also purchase them in St. Thomas -- AH Rise -- sterling silver or sterling silver with 14 Kt. gold. Many additional designs as well as the original one. They also make matching rings.

Bermuda has them as well; but Bermuda sells everything at a higher price.

I purchased my in San Juan for a good deal less than what I had originally seen them for in Bermuda.

Many of the Caribbean islands have them.

While they may look fragile, they are quite sturdy in sterling silver.

MARAPRINCE

Looks like something else to snag on clothing or puncture the ulnar in the wrist .:rolleyes:

I bought one in St. John....Love it!

It hasn't punctured my wrist :eek: , but it Does snag on certain clothes :(

know the price before you go. and make sure you are getting the real deal and not a knock off that will turn green as soon as you get home

You're right! After looking, researching, looking some more I really think I like the ones from The Hook Company...there's a little piece on the hook/connector part that looks to secure it.

And yes, please no green wrist! Haha!

Can anyone share the price I should expect to pay if buying one in Port? (Mahogany Bay, Belize, Costa Maya)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I would also like to know for our upcoming ports...I've seen online pricing with a broad range depending on metal type and design

Archived