Is it possible to do Bon Voyage Experience without accompaniment?

Vexorg

What I mean to ask is, can we do a BVE experience when we are booked on the cruise but don't have anyone who is just staying for the day? Can I pay the $39 to basically board early and have wine with our lunch (and have that $39 applied to my next cruise)?

No...You cannot do the BVE by yourself. It has to be with someone that is not going on the cruise so if you invite some else to do the BVE and have their BVE reservation linked with your reservations than you can both go together.

Tom:)

Exactly! We're planning to do a BVE on Grand later this year to see if we want to take her to Hawaii in November, or wait until after she does her dry dock here in SF beginning on Dec 10 :o

Gctv:

Here's the remaining dates for the BVE on the Grand.

August 18, 2013 (A322)

August 28, 2013 (A323)

September 7, 2013 (A324)

Remember that they only allow 50 people for the BVE so the sooner you make you reservation the better.

Nothing listed after the dry dock or for 2014 so the last chance is September 7, 2013. I've been told that the dry dock will be minor things as they will only be in dry dock for 10 days. I was told by my steward in May that they were going to add matts to the balcony's. On the Fleet Dry Dock Schedule it says "routine maintenance".

Tom:)

Archived