Cabs at Butchart Gardens?

I am planning to take the bus, on my own, to Butchart Gardens.

If something goes wrong, on the return trip, and a bus does not show up, are there cabs there at Butchart Gardens? Could I easily get a cab back?

I realize this would be expensive, but it would be better than missing the ship.

Help?

How long is your ship in Victoria? If only for a few hours, I highly recommend taking the ship's tour so you don't miss the ship departing. If you are going to be there all day, then you certainly can take the public bus out there. You can also that CVS Victoria, while it's called a "tour" there is no set time to it, you get taken out to the Gardens and then when you're ready to return, get on the next tour bus back to town. As far as taxis, they don't sit out there waiting for fares, you would have to call for one and it could take awhile for it to get out there. Cost would be roughly $50 CDN.

To answer your question, yes - cabs go where the money is and I can't imagine you would have a problem getting one there, should you need one. When you first arrive, check it out - if you see them waiting, no problem. If not, you could certainly have an employee call one for you on your way out.

Archived