Best Baltimore Hotel W/ Indoor Pool?

IMKTDQT810

Hello Everyone,

We are not interested in a Park & Cruise, more an indoor pool so after many hours on the road we can swim and relax a bit. I was hoping something that wasn't into a high dollar price range (something under 100 would be good). Since we plan on driving home the same day the ship gets in, we would rather park at the port and get on the road rather then wait for a shuttle. If it has free breakfast that would be a perk also. I did find 1 (Holiday Inn Laurel West) but didn't know how far from the port that would be and is it a good area? Any info would be great...Thanks!!!

Hello Everyone,

We are not interested in a Park & Cruise, more an indoor pool so after many hours on the road we can swim and relax a bit. I was hoping something that wasn't into a high dollar price range (something under 100 would be good). Since we plan on driving home the same day the ship gets in, we would rather park at the port and get on the road rather then wait for a shuttle. If it has free breakfast that would be a perk also. I did find 1 (Holiday Inn Laurel West) but didn't know how far from the port that would be and is it a good area? Any info would be great...Thanks!!!

Try the Hilton Garden Inn at White Marsh MD.

It's about 10 minutes or so north of the cruise terminal off of Interstate #95

Not sure of what the rate is.

Coming from West Virginia, take a look at spending the night in Frederick,MD.

You'll already be on I-70. It's a quick 50 mile/1 hour trip from there to the Cruise port. Leaving at 0930 will get you to the port by 1030. (There won't be any rush hour traffic by then.)

A quick Google search found several hotels with indoor pools.

Aloha,

John

Coming from West Virginia, take a look at spending the night in Frederick,MD.

You'll already be on I-70. It's a quick 50 mile/1 hour trip from there to the Cruise port. Leaving at 0930 will get you to the port by 1030. (There won't be any rush hour traffic by then.)

A quick Google search found several hotels with indoor pools.

Aloha,

John

Frederick is awesome.

Archived