Seaaquarium Beach

JerseyshoreBruce

Im seeing a few cruise reviews that this beach is dirty......cigarette butts and paper cups ect..... floating in the water and on the bottom. Has anybody else had this experience as this is the beach I was planning to go to. Any other beaches you can suggest that are nice.....must have food, bar, beach chairs , restrooms and some shade! Won't be getting into port till 2pm.

• 2 weeks later...

DH and I really enjoyed the beach right across from the Seaquarium. We experienced none of the problems you heard about and we loved the snorkeling. It was pretty intense snorkeling for strong swimmers only. We look forward to doing this again in January.

DH and I really enjoyed the beach right across from the Seaquarium. We experienced none of the problems you heard about and we loved the snorkeling. It was pretty intense snorkeling for strong swimmers only. We look forward to doing this again in January.

Could you tell me the name of this beach? Thank you!!

This is one long stretch of beach. It starts at Cabana Beach resort (Cabana beach, formerly known as Kontiki Beach), when you keep walking it turns into Mambo Beach then Seaquarium Beach (behind the Lions Dive Hotel and next to the Curacao Seaquarium).

There are 3 entrances, you can tell the taxi to drop you of at any of the three.

This is one long stretch of beach. It starts at Cabana Beach resort (Cabana beach, formerly known as Kontiki Beach), when you keep walking it turns into Mambo Beach then Seaquarium Beach (behind the Lions Dive Hotel and next to the Curacao Seaquarium).

There are 3 entrances, you can tell the taxi to drop you of at any of the three.

Thank you Isa65 :D

• 1 month later...

Do you recommend one entrance over another? Traveling with 2 children, ages 9 and 5 if that makes any sort of a difference. And Beer close by is important for DH and I:p

Do you recommend one entrance over another? Traveling with 2 children, ages 9 and 5 if that makes any sort of a difference. And Beer close by is important for DH and I:p

Seaquarium Beach is a longer walk from the place where the taxis for you off and I don't remember beer there, but the beach right in front of the Lion Resort is perfect for kids- nice shallow entry, gentle slope, little current and there is a seawall so they cannot get caught in a rip tide. I cannot comment on the swim conditions at the other beaches, sorry!

Seaquarium Beach is a longer walk from the place where the taxis for you off and I don't remember beer there, but the beach right in front of the Lion Resort is perfect for kids- nice shallow entry, gentle slope, little current and there is a seawall so they cannot get caught in a rip tide. I cannot comment on the swim conditions at the other beaches, sorry!

Thank you. That is very helpful. I think we will head toward the beach there.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...