Room Service Cappucino

Pettifogger

As I remember it, cappuccino is not on any room service menu, but from time to time I read suggestions on this board that requests for things not on the room service menu are sometimes honored.

My spouse and I generally have cappuccino after dinner in the MDR, but I sometimes wonder if the chatter in Indonesian that we overhear doesn't include an expletive or two aimed at those who linger over their cappuccino delaying the efforts of the stewards to get ready for the second shift. We could have it in our cabin instead.

I understand that there has been a charge for cappuccino in the MDR since May. If anyone has successfully had cappuccino delivered to their cabin since May, were the room service stewards equipped to charge their accounts for the $1.75 per cup?

Neptune Lounge closes at 8 P.M. (roughly). We are just starting 8 P.M. dinner when Neptune is closing.

OP..... I don't think the stewards are talking about you because you order coffee. A huge majority of people have coffee or tea after dinner. They expect to serve it. IF you prefer having it in the MDR after dinner, no reason not to.

OR, Go to Explorations Cafe to get your cappuccino. Easy. You certainly can return to your cabin to drink it.

I do not think Room Service will deliver it to you but have never tried so I don't know for sure.

IF you can order it (and I don't know if that's the case) wouldn't it be like any other room delivery that carries a charge, where they would bring the slip with them for you to sign?

Yes. I would think same as if you ordered drinks from the bar.

Archived