Celebrity Reflection

daydreamer16

We've been on two Celebrity Cruises: the Summit and the Constellation and we loved both. Now I'm interested in a Caribbean cruise on the Reflection for this January. I know it's a different class of ship--what's to like? What's not to miss? Also we've stayed in Conceirge class--we want the extra points--are there perferred staterooms in that class? Thanks in advance for your help---we're still new to Celebrity!!:)

The preferred state room would be the The Reflection Suite but I can't afford it. :rolleyes:

Instead of a CC look into AQ, the price may not be that much different but the perks are a little nicer.

All balcony cabins and balconies are basically the same size except for those on the hump or slant. Those are hard to book as they go early.

Then there is the location of the bed, by the closet or balcony. It takes a little research and there are a lot of threads to look at and what you are willing to spend.

Have fun searching it is part of the experience.

We've been on two Celebrity Cruises: the Summit and the Constellation and we loved both. Now I'm interested in a Caribbean cruise on the Reflection for this January. I know it's a different class of ship--what's to like? What's not to miss? Also we've stayed in Conceirge class--we want the extra points--are there perferred staterooms in that class? Thanks in advance for your help---we're still new to Celebrity!!:)

We've been on two Celebrity cruises: one each on Summit and Reflection. The Reflection is lots bigger and flashier than Summit, with more people, too. We loved the funky artwork on board! We did not love that the pool deck was very crowded, even above the pool deck was crowded! It was hard to find two chairs together, and the Solarium was almost impossibly packed. Very pretty, though, with really comfortable cushioned chairs.

We stayed in a balcony on Deck 6 on the hump and loved it, but it's not Concierge class.

Thanks for this link--it's so detailed---just what I needed!

Your welcome! On our Nov sailing there are 10-12 on our Roll Call that are already sailing the Reflection for the second time! We moved from a C1 aft to a C2 on the angle of he hump after reading some of the cabin reviews on the S-Class stickie.

• 3 weeks later...

I would definitely recommend AQ on Reflection if it's within your budget so you can receive the extra point. This was our first time in AQ and we loved Blu and felt it was a pleasant alternative to the MDR. We used the Persian Gardens at least once every day and on the Reflection the PG have those great windows. We were also able to find two seats anytime we looked in the Solarium or on the pool deck. Obviously, though, everyone has a different experience at the particular moment they are looking.

I really couldn't find any fault with Reflection. And have booked two future cruises on her in AQ.

Reflection is a great ship. A regular balcony is all you need. Don't waste your time with AQ cabins unless you get it for the same price as a regular balcony.

Agree as well. Use the money saved to dine in the specialty restaurants a few nights and have an even more memorable dining experience than you can get in Blu. For those nights you dine in the MDR, you will find the food to be quite good. As someone else mentioned, the only real benefit to AQ over a standard cabin is that extra cruise credit. Depending on how often you think you will book Celebrity cruises in the future, it be worth it to you.

Archived