Ben & Jerry's?

Will be on enchantment next week. On other ships with Ben and Jerry's what are the hours - can we go after dinner? Also, how is the flavor selection? Does anyone remember if there is frozen yogurt?

We were on Vision in April, and will be following you on enchantment on 8/14. The B&J shop had pretty long hours...you should have no prob getting a scoop after dinner. Flavor choices were fairly limited, as B&J goes...choc, van, phish food, cookie dough, chunky monkey, and a few others. I believe they had 2 or 3 flavors of yogurt, also.

one ( or more) of our group lived near the ice cream machine on the AOS when we sailed together.....and that was free. Is there a charge for Ben and Jerry's?

I assume there is still soft ice cream near the Windjammer? Thanks for satisfying oour curiousity ( and snack hunger)!

(This is beachchick)

No, teach01, you are not. We don't care for either. And we don't care about having chain restaurants, etc. on the ships. I'd be happier to have non-name brand, good quality choices.

beachchick

(This is beachchick)

No, teach01, you are not. We don't care for either. And we don't care about having chain restaurants, etc. on the ships. I'd be happier to have non-name brand, good quality choices.

beachchick

Then we wouldn't have to pay for the "NAME" either.

Am I the only one in the world that does not like Ben and Jerry's or Krispy Kreme donuts?

No you aren't. Haagen dazs and dunkin donuts girl here:) Unfortunately, I won't be one when I cruise.

I understand what you are saying about not needing chains on the cruise ships. And, if there was some type of frozen yogurt machine available until late, I wouldn't even care. But, my mom really likes frozen yogurt for desert later in the evening so if I can find that for $4, I'll just be glad to see it available! missy

Just off the limping into port, Grandeur of the seas. Poor cruise to say the least. Ben & Jerry's is expensive. This extra expense for ice cream and soda and special coffees is just too much. I booked two rooms on the Grandeur, costing me close to $5,000. and they think I am going to pay for ice cream. Get real!!!!

Archived